Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ring Camera Hacker Uses Home Security System to Spew Racial Slurs at Florida Family

I don't want or will not be getting any of that shit. Crazy to me how in the name of technology so many people are willing to give up the little bit of privacy that we still have left.

Won a google home at a party gifted it to somebody who in to that type of stuff as a birthday gift cause I was never going to use it.

Yeah when spotify was giving out those Google mini's I copped one and sold it. Not in my house. I even turn Google assistant off and have a camera blocker on my phone and tab. Not watching me.

Was coming in to say that. I thought ring camera was a good idea till that article dropped.

So Ring is basically 12. Wild.

That's why I don't fuck with none of that shit.

Peep it, this just happened literally yesterday afternoon:

Our freezer chest went out overnight. Yesterday we're looking for a new one, but the finances are shaky 'cause of the holiday coming up. Wife was in the bathroom with her phone and we got to discussing our options. I remembered I got approved for credit from this online shop a couple of years ago and I logged in to see if it was still good: it was, and they had a freezer for sale. Shit was overly expensive but at this point I don't care. I brought it up in the bathroom, her phone was on the counter next to her, and we discussed that as an option, but we needed an interim solution until the other one got there. I left out the bathroom to go call this appliance store across town to see if I could get approved for credit.

When she came out of the bathroom she showed me her phone: Her Facebook feed had spontaneously shifted all of it's ads to the very website I was talking to her about. The ads on google all had shit about freezer chests and upright freezers and whatnot.

I swear if I could figure out a way to do it reasonably I'm going back to a feature phone.
Same thing happened few weeks ago. Gf talking about buying her lil niece/nephews some clothes for Xmas I said what about Burlington coat factory decent price/quality n not too far from us.

I shit u not the very next day Burlington pops up on my FB feed without having ever searched it on a browser tripped me out.

Yea I don't fuck with electronic shit that talks back to me lol. I disable the voice commands on all my devices

Starting to look at Comcast funny too.

They're always offering suggestions in my notifications trying to get me to use the voice command on my remote.

Not happening.

Starting to look at Comcast funny too.

They're always offering suggestions in my notifications trying to get me to use the voice command on my remote.

Not happening.

We had that voice shit with Dish. Wife and middle daughter stayed using that shit, not I. Fuck all that, I don't even use voice prompts when I call customer service.

Same thing happened few weeks ago. Gf talking about buying her lil niece/nephews some clothes for Xmas I said what about Burlington coat factory decent price/quality n not too far from us.

I shit u not the very next day Burlington pops up on my FB feed without having ever searched it on a browser tripped me out.

My wife, mom and me was talking about going to Disney Land with my sister and cousins and talking bout staying there.

I pull out my phone to play a game. So I win and for 3 points watch a video and BOOM Disney ad without ever searching that shit. Heres the screen shot

895B2E15-591A-4967-BB35-0CA8769E5D17.png

Back