Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Right or Wrong?

Not even drive off with your son so they can eat? Just drive off and leave them hungry? That's cold...

Worse than giving her the food and her throwing it on the ground?

I would've texted him...circled back around...tell him come outside real quick...give him his food and bounced. Then apologized to him for his mama's stupid azzz behavior.

But if she still refuse to let him eat the food I got him... next time I got him...I'm taking his azzz out to eat to where ever he wanna go.

Worse than giving her the food and her throwing it on the ground?

I would've texted him...circled back around...tell him come outside real quick...give him his food and bounced. Then apologized to him for his mama's stupid azzz behavior.

But if she still refuse to let him eat the food I got him... next time I got him...I'm taking his azzz out to eat to where ever he wanna go.

Ok I was about to say just driving off still don't get the young boy no food.

Who actually got emotional over this? Or was it just a discussion?

so nobody had emotions postin in this thread?

are yall robots devoid of emotions or sumn?

did you kno there's more than 1 emotion?

you could be watchin a vid of someone doin a good deed helpin another person out & it makes you happy to see

but come to find out everyone in the vid is in on it jus to get views

so you jus got happy over nothin, finessed out your emotions

so nobody had emotions postin in this thread?

are yall robots devoid of emotions or sumn?

did you kno there's more than 1 emotion?

you could be watchin a vid of someone doin a good deed helpin another person out & it makes you happy to see

but come to find out everyone in the vid is in on it jus to get views

so you jus got happy over nothin, finessed out your emotions

Given that when the term you used is used in a negative connotation that's how the post was interpreted. If you meant it this way then you shouldve been more clear...but you know good and well when somebody says somebody is being emotional they not talking about crying happy tears. Who the hell would use the word "finesse" when talking about somebody expressing being happy? They contradict each other

Given that when the term you used is used in a negative connotation that's how the post was interpreted. If you meant it this way then you shouldve been more clear...but you know good and well when somebody says somebody is being emotional they not talking about crying happy tears. Who the hell would use the word "finesse" when talking about somebody expressing being happy? They contradict each other

because the people in the vid tricked aka finessed you to feel a certain way

:think2:

Back