Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Right or Wrong?

All this being said.. I will never understand why folks record and post stuff like this. You tried exposing someone and now yall both looking nuts

Maaaan made me hot not to sound like dos but let my bm pull a phone out posting me on live I’m break that shit

I don't know if it's been said yet but that girl is a tik toker and they are saying the video is fake

All this being said.. I will never understand why folks record and post stuff like this. You tried exposing someone and now yall both looking nuts

I think you're underestimating how delusional some people are. It was clear that she was 100% sure that if she put that video out she would come out looking good and the man would look bad. You could tell that she didn't conceive of the possibility that people would see the video and say she was wrong. I'm telling you a large percentage of Americans are just bonkers.

It’s a video out, she responded to the backlash

she look worse now

I’m trying to find just the straight video

BM released another video telling “her side”. Said BD was getting McDonald’s for all 4 kids but since they broke up he only bringing McDonald for his kid only.

y’all still giving BD that slander?

BM released another video telling “her side”. Said BD was getting McDonald’s for all 4 kids but since they broke up he only bringing McDonald for his kid only.

y’all still giving BD that slander?

She's still an idiot and he still needs to see if he can either get custody or ask more why ain't no food in the house for his kid now that hes aware. That shouldn't really be hard to see

She's still an idiot and he still needs to see if he can either get custody or ask more why ain't no food in the house for his kid now that hes aware. That shouldn't really be hard to see
Right.

I'm so confused as how no stamps comes into a conversation about McDonald's.

My question still remains. Is there food in the house?

I can care less if buddy used to bring everybody McDonald's. As long as there is food in the house, she shouldn't be acting like that. She acting like they don't got food, so if I'm the dad, I need to know why 🤷🏿‍♂️

There's nothing she can say that will validate her behavior. I need to know if she got food in the house.

Cuz that's the parents go to response...

"Y'all be good, we got food in the house"

But that's not how she was acting

...I would've took the bag & drink then drive off. Not about to argue with her stupid azzz.

She want her other kids fed...call THEIR daddies. Plain & simple. This hefa ain't got NO food in the house?? That's her damn fault. Foh.

...I would've took the bag & drink then drive off. Not about to argue with her stupid azzz.

She want her other kids fed...call THEIR daddies. Plain & simple. This hefa ain't got NO food in the house?? That's her damn fault. Foh.

Not even drive off with your son so they can eat? Just drive off and leave them hungry? That's cold...

Back