Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Right or Wrong?

Not his kids....not his problem

It would have been cool HAD he brought enough for them all but he didn't. As the mother, she needs to step up

I would brought all the kids food because that's his siblings and if my kid is gonna stay over there, I'll be feeling goofy if I just brought him food and nobody else.

But that's why I would want sole custody of my kids if God or whoever up there decides to punish me by having a baby momma.

I'm putting a kilo and a hot gun in her car and calling the police on her.

Not his kids....not his problem

It would have been cool HAD he brought enough for them all but he didn't. As the mother, she needs to step up

Yeah.. we dont know that dudes financial situation.. we dont know if he has any other children outisde of the one with that woman either that he has to provide for.

If he could have got something for all the kids.. that woulda been good.. but it's kinda foul to put him on blast for not providing for the other children as well imo

Yeah.. we dont know that dudes financial situation.. we dont know if he has any other children outisde of the one with that woman either that he has to provide for.

If he could have got something for all the kids.. that woulda been good.. but it's kinda foul to put him on blast for not providing for the other children as well imo

Dude didn’t even bring a lot of food. Probably didn’t have enough to buy everybody something

Last edited:
I see both being right, she don't want the other kids being left out but on the hand he don't have to provide for kids that isn't his

She's not right in any way. No, it's not cool for the other kids to have to watch his son eat and not have any other food, but the way she went about this is all wrong. For one, she has this sense of entitlement like it's his responsibility to take care of her other kids. It isn't. Second, she could have had a grown-up conversation with him, explained her side, and asked if he would consider the other kids sometimes when he brought food over. She didn't do that. Instead, she tried to create some gotcha moment and went at him completely wrong.

In the comments on the video, people are calling him petty. How? We don't even know that dude's pockets. Who said he's got the money to be paying for meals for 3 kids that aren't his every day?

‘Hey, if I cash app you $30, can you just grab food for all the kids?’.

Problem solved.

But she isn’t really interested in meeting in the middle and solving the problem. She’s only interested in causing a problem.

It really bothers me when people don’t realize that you don’t HAVE to be at odds with your co-parent. Shit will be as smooth or as contentious as the two parties involved choose to make it.

But to answer the question, he’s not wrong for bringing his child some food and only his child. I’ve been in that situation dozens of times. It’s not my responsibility to feed other children. It’s her job to manage that other child’s emotions and expectations surrounding the situation.

My son’s mom takes him to school everyday and I pick him up everyday. When it’s her days and I’m dropping him off at her house, sometimes he says ‘Oooh can we stop at wherever the fuck and get some snacks/food?’. If I say yes and I know his little sister is at home, sometimes I’ll grab her a candy bar or some shit too. Sometimes I don’t. When I do, it’s a bonus…cuz that ain’t my job. Never has his mother had the nerve to get an attitude when I don’t. Cuz she ain’t a fucking bird.

Last edited:
She's not right in any way. No, it's not cool for the other kids to have to watch his son eat and not have any other food, but the way she went about this is all wrong. For one, she has this sense of entitlement like it's his responsibility to take care of her other kids. It isn't. Second, she could have had a grown-up conversation with him, explained her side, and asked if he would consider the other kids sometimes when he brought food over. She didn't do that. Instead, she tried to create some gotcha moment and went at him completely wrong.

In the comments on the video, people are calling him petty. How? We don't even know that dude's pockets. Who said he's got the money to be paying for meals for 3 kids that aren't his every day?
We agree on not wanting the other kids being left out, that's all I agree with. She's a goofy the way she went about it

There's no way in hell at that age I'd eat anything in front of my half-sisters if they were hungry. I'd have to split that bitchass burger four ways and and look at both my parents funny from that point on.

Pops is wack for putting him in that position and moms is wack for not being able to afford 3 more mcdonalds burgers until her welfare deposit hits.

Bluntly, he is only obligated to feed his child. The fact that he actually will go and get his kid food is sadly a good sign in the society we live in.

Personally, I’d have copped all the kids something, but I can’t speak from dude’s financial situation.

Mom is foul here all the way around.

In short….Bring back Roe vs. Wade

Both adults are wack because how do you just let any kid go hungry? She is just way more wack because instead of asking her child's father to buy McDonald's (which can get real expensive when you're buying for 4 kids), she could have asked for the same amount and made a simple meal for all 4 and for her response to him buying food for his child.

Last edited:
Y’all going a little far with “letting kids go hungry” take.

if she’s letting her kids go hungry sounds like to me she is a shitty mother and don’t need kids living with her at all.

he brought a damn burger to his child. And if the mother don’t have a box of Mac or some damn spaghetti in the house to feed the kids then shame on her. 5 packs of Noodles and a pack of sausage is $6. That’s literally dinner. Spaghetti and sauce is total of $7 dollars and dinner for the night. If she can’t do that the kids need to not live with her at all because she’s TERRIBLE.

It’s the special treatment their children is getting from his father that is her problem and not the food.

Whole most times I think it’s kinda weak to just get something for one kid but if the other kids ain’t starving and he didn’t buy it let the shit go. This deeper than that because it’s damn McDonald’s shit ain’t Longhorn Steakhouse. But he is not obligated to look out. I would if I knew other kids was there but also don’t know if they dads be bringing food either or if they got food in the house.

she blowing it up tho

I would brought all the kids food because that's his siblings and if my kid is gonna stay over there, I'll be feeling goofy if I just brought him food and nobody else.

But that's why I would want sole custody of my kids if God or whoever up there decides to punish me by having a baby momma.

I'm putting a kilo and a hot gun in her car and calling the police on her.

Dog relax if you ain’t had kids by now it ain’t gonna happen

Back