Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rick Ross Sued Over Maybach Music Tag

ABW

Rick Ross has been in court a lot over the past month and it looks like his legal battles continue to grow. For the past decade, the "Maybach Music" tag has been a staple in every Rick Ross song. Unfortunately, the rapper is going to have to duke it out in court over the tagline. Rapper Young Muhammad has accused Rick Ross of stealing the catch phrase.

According to TMZ, Rick Ross is being sued by Young Muhammad over the "Maybach Music" tag. In court documents, Muhammed claims that he featured Rick Ross on his single, "Caprice Music" where Rozay was heard yelling the phrase throughout the song. Muhammad believes that's where Rick Ross got his tag from and has been running with it eve since then.

Now, Muhammed is taking Rick Ross to smalls claims court over the tagline and suing him for $9,999 for theft of intellectual property. In addition, Roc Nation is also being sued by Muhammad for endorsing Maybach Music.

Aside from the "Maybach Music" lawsuit, Rick Ross finally settled a child support battle with his baby mama Tia Kemp over their 12 year old son. In addition, a rapper by the name of Raul Caiz won an appeal in his case over Ross' use of "Mastermind." Ross was ultimately ordered to pay $2M in the case.

According to TMZ, Rick Ross is being sued by Young Muhammad over the "Maybach Music" tag. In court documents, Muhammed claims that he featured Rick Ross on his single, "Caprice Music" where Rozay was heard yelling the phrase throughout the song. Muhammad believes that's where Rick Ross got his tag from and has been running with it eve since then.

So he’s mad that Ross stole a phrase from himself?

“You rapped something on my song so now it belongs to me”

Is that what this is?

Last edited:
wack....ion even like Ross and really wished he lost that case against the real Ross

aside from that, this guy is full of shit....and the shit came out in '06

he stole Caprice Musik from Tum Tum btw

AWWREADY

wack....ion even like Ross and really wished he lost that case against the real Ross

aside from that, this guy is full of shit....and the shit came out in '06

he stole Caprice Musik from Tum Tum btw

AWWREADY

Lol lotta wack music has come from Dallas

yeah yeah

it served its purpose at the time....I cant act like I wasnt on all that shit

Back