Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Rick Ross - Port of Miami 2

Rate "Port of Miami 2"

• Total voters
I think the roll out fucked this album up for me. All the best tracks already been bumped.

On first listen I’m like meh...but it might grow on me.

I think the roll out fucked this album up for me. All the best tracks already been bumped.

On first listen I’m like meh...but it might grow on me.

Outside of Gold Roses, he couldn've kept the rest of those roll out joints. Act a Fool should've never seen the light of day...lol...and
Turnpike and Big Tyme are meh. I never listened to Gunplay, but he killed his verse on Nobody's Favorite. Fascinated is a banger. Vegas Residency and MM VI are dope. Most of the other joints are nice and will probably grow after I really get to listen to them. On my first playthrough it's better than I was expecting.

Pusha's people are saying Pusha didn't ask for the verse to be taken out. I assume Ross took it out cause he sent shots at Drake and didn't think it would be a good look with Drake being on the album

Okay I like white lines with den loaf but she wasn’t even needed on the song honestly

Largely don’t like the features outside of gunplay and that song with A boogie sucks as he sucks

This album is unspectacular as it has no classic song it’s cool I think it’s strongest towards the last third

Weakest maybach music song and if you was gonna take pusha off you shoulda put CurrenSy on with Wayne that was the perfect beat for him.

I like Vegas residency

It’s cool 3.5/5

I like "Rather you than me" more than port of miami 2. Running the streets is the weakest track on the album

Back