Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rick James Estate sued by woman who claims he raped her when she was 15

Looking for a cash grab.

Man with things like this if someone did it the person should go and press charges right away. Sometimes I wonder if they ask the people accusing what's more important ? Justice or money ? Because if it's about justice why are most of these matters civil suits and not criminal investigations? Only time I think it's fucked up is if the person actually was a victim of a heinous act.

This was the 80s obviously not the same climate for rape victims as today. Then it’s hard to prove criminally especially if they had any type of relationship.

These next few yrs gonna interesting

Technically, she's probably not lying.

It's not hard to believe that it was statutory rape.

So she doesn't really even have to convince anyone that she was forced to do anything against her will........just that he had sex with a minor.

Looking for a cash grab.

Man with things like this if someone did it the person should go and press charges right away. Sometimes I wonder if they ask the people accusing what's more important ? Justice or money ? Because if it's about justice why are most of these matters civil suits and not criminal investigations? Only time I think it's fucked up is if the person actually was a victim of a heinous act.
Sexual assault is hard to prove and the standards are lower for civil suits than criminal suits. If you a regular person going after somebody famous with money, most ppl just go the civil route cuz they probly ain't gon get no justice so might as well get money.

These women literally can let you smash to completion, then get to change their minds and play the victim 30 years after the fact.
Groupie regrets

These women look back on years of slutting with nothing to show for it and feel they need compensation

Back