Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Rick and Morty (Season 7)

Im not shocked that a sick muthafucka was behind the voice of Rick & Morty. They’ll find someone to replace him I’m sure. A lot of talented voice actors out there.

Oh shit. This mfer was wiiiiilding. I thought it was just the domestic violence stuff. But now they saying he was online grooming women and shit.

I just saw this online, and my mans response to her is so twisted i couldnt help but laugh out loud for real. Sheeeeesh.

Went to the Twitter thread and she can’t prove it was him. I’m not defending him but I’m the era of the clout chaser, can’t just believe people on face value in the moment.

Went to the Twitter thread and she can’t prove it was him. I’m not defending him but I’m the era of the clout chaser, can’t just believe people on face value in the moment.

Def cant.

But theres supposedly a bunch of these and in alot of them hes reaching out to underaged girls.

Seeing all these companies cut ties, im leaning to say if theres smoke theres a fire.

I was just about to say I wonder how many seasons is this going to have but family guy has been on 20+ years and American dad is at Season 19

I gotta get back into watching this show. I kinda stopped when my wife passed 'cause it was one of the few things we always watched together no matter what. I barely made it through S5 but skipped 6 all together.

Thanks bro.

Now that I really think about it , I pretty much stopped watching all the shit we watched together since then, including the evening news.
Yeah I feel you on that

Part of the enjoyment was watching it with her so now it’s just like eh. Or you just don’t want the emotion to come back or the reminder

Well don’t force yourself more importantly if it feels too weird

Back