Welcome To aBlackWeb

Retail workers are quitting at record rates for higher-paying work: ‘My life isn’t worth a dead-end job’

Shit funny as fuck, I feel like Lupin... They be giving me keys to cages n shit, leaving me dolo in departments by myself.... I'm like .. Y'all way too trusting of a new nigga....I done robbed y'all in my head 12 times every day I worked here 🤦🏿‍♂️

I liked it but ain’t like the way it ended.

But every time I see a white dude with a beard I think pelligrenni needed a to be stopped

so I gotta pay more but not the billionaires that make 120% more than their employees? Real tired of you fishing for a debate
Ppl (not dos but in general) forgetting that workers realizing this shit is unsustainable and opting out is because it was made that way. Mfs have no problem getting up and going to work. But business owners and corporations thinking they can shit on unskilled labor, or even skilled labor was only gon last so long. Ppl fed up with the double talk of raising wages then raising the cost like they can't afford to lose pennies and still maintain their rich ass lifestyles.

Niggas dont complain in Black Friday.

Need that 59” tv for $17

But then think the company gonna lose money by paying the workers more.

Lmao

This is a predatory society and must of yall benefited from it.

Immigrant mean cheap labor no benefits and no 401k.

Niggas talking out they ass right now.

I hate the system but this shit in sale ass niggas

Adding nothing!

Niggas dont complain in Black Friday.

Need that 59” tv for $17

But then think the company gonna lose money by paying the workers more.

Lmao

This is a predatory society and must of yall benefited from it.

Immigrant mean cheap labor no benefits and no 401k.

Niggas talking out they ass right now.

I hate the system but this shit in sale ass niggas
^

behold! a buffoon

fact is, niggas are thirsty for money and prominence and the sheer thought of others being treated like full humans beings or receiving better wages and working conditions bothers them because they know a society where folks are treated as equals means they may not be able to accumulate huge amounts of wealth.

thats all this is about. people dont want to help the poor or push towards viable solutions/options for those stuck in the margins because they r under the settlers thumb, they have bought into the white mans idea of “success”

folks like dos hate seeing people demanding better because to them it means certain things may be taken away from them when it reality, it was never theirs to begin with.

fact is, niggas are thirsty for money and prominence and the sheer thought of others being treated like full humans beings or receiving better wages and working conditions bothers them because they know a society where folks are treated as equals means they may not be able to accumulate huge amounts of wealth.

thats all this is about. people dont want to help the poor or push towards viable solutions/options for those stuck in the margins because they r under the settlers thumb, they have bought into the white mans idea of “success”

folks like dos hate seeing people demanding better because to them it means certain things may be taken away from them when it reality, it was never theirs to begin with.
People aren't ready for true equality, still fighting to be special(have more than others).

I never really thought about it till your but Google completely destroyed Garmin. Like gawwdamn that was a murder scene if you really think about it
not trying to detail thread but Garmin is doing pretty good for themselves..check out their stock and research the co. they have expanded out of retail and were more about hardware anyway

It's American poison. Everyone is drilled with the idea that the "good" thing about America is that everybody can become rich if we all work hard enough. First off, it's a lie. Second off, being rich shouldn't be the end all and be all of goals for human beings.

I work retail. $15.85 wage, which is little over a dollar above minimum. it's still a bitch to thrive on that in my city unless you're living with someone. So 10 dollars per hr is simply shameful.

Back