Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah the movie is better than I thought....I like how they took certain moments from the game and put it in the movie the right way

They shouldn’t have combined 1&2. Wasn’t great by any stretch but you gotta have the proper expectations with shit like this. I liked it better than the ones with Alice doing all that wire fu

Lol finally saw this

I'd watch a sequel

Director Johannes Roberts stated that if a sequel were to be developed, he would like to adapt the story from Resident Evil – Code: Veronica and then Resident Evil 4.[61] He said:

"I could very much see [Resident Evil – Code: Veronica] becoming part of the next installment. There's a lot of interesting lore and tiny details that we have brought into this movie, but would be amazing to expand on. There are characters that we didn't use in this game that we would love to expand upon in the next movie.[62]
Roberts also expressed interest in adapting Resident Evil 7: Biohazard and Resident Evil Village in the future.[63] He said:

"There's also a different side of Resident Evil with Village and Resident Evil 7, where it's a much darker, more horrific world."[64]
Robbie Amell stated he hopes to return as Chris in a sequel which includes his boulder-punching scene from Resident Evil 5.[65]

Back