Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Resident Evil Village

I wish I knew about this shit before it was over. What's the point in releasing a demo for 2 days and on top of that adding a 30 minute cap to it?

Yo I thought I was tripping when I heard the baseline to "vanish" by giveon at the beginning of trailer.

Interesting choice. That's one of my "I can't sing but imma sing the shit out this" jams.

I wish I knew about this shit before it was over. What's the point in releasing a demo for 2 days and on top of that adding a 30 minute cap to it?
Data mining. They have a weekend where the castle and village demos will be playable b2b. Look out for it.

Love watching someone else stream newer RE games but never would play it. Don’t like horror games. Except TLOU1&2

I enjoyed the game & will probably run through it a couple more times after I get done w/ Returnal. Best since RE4 imo

I just started this up and can’t get past the first part where you’re surrounded lol

Lol me trying to do the hardest difficulty to get more trophies in one run not working out so far

Back