Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Resident Evil Village

I actually like the old third-person play style of RE games though. Resident Evil 6 was straight up ass though. They started flipping the script a little with Resident Evil 5 though even though it was still a good game.

Shit looks badass. Kind of reminds me a bit of RE4 which was my favorite. As far as atmosphere and area and a fucked up village

I actually like the old third-person play style of RE games though. Resident Evil 6 was straight up ass though. They started flipping the script a little with Resident Evil 5 though even though it was still a good game.

Yo straightup...RE5 is a good ass action/shooter game when played on co-op and a human partner. The partner AI sucks on the regular campaign.

I only quote posted my mans above so as to not hafta start a new thread, but I'm definitely about to hop on that shit now. Add me on PS3 (QBUSY) if yall still got your past gen systems still plugged up.

I been gaming my ass off since quarantine started, after like a 6 or 7 year drought.

Game looks pretty wild. Wonder how/if this will tie into Umbrella. I havent played 6 or 7 but i heard 6 was wack af and 7 was cool.

I actually liked RE6 because of the ability to counter and to dive and roll to avoid combat. However, after playing the RE2 remake I don't mind the tilt back towards horror survival instead of action so I think I will buy it when it is available.

Back