Welcome To aBlackWeb

In Vince Gillian I Trust...Hes 3-0 IMO...(X-Files (Not His Show But A Big Part Of It) Breaking Bad Better Call Saul)

As Long His Writing/Character Development Are Involved I Dont See How This Can Fail

I'm Not Saying Its Impossible I'm Saying Its Improbable

Idk why this is needed but whatever. I'll watch I guess. I still hate everybody.

Bolded...

giphy.gif

I think it might take away from the impact of Breaking Bads ending if Walt is still alive.

I don't care enough about his family to want to see them again at all... and I'm not sure if Jessie can carry a BB movie on his own. Sure Saul might be able to help but ehhhhhhhh.

I'll reserve judgement until it drops but I'm not gonna get my hopes up just cuz AMC wants to do a cash grab

Thank you. I hated his bitchass the entire series.

I hated everyone accept Walt, Mike, Todd, gus and Saul. Took me 2 years to watch season 3 cause I couldn't stand stupid Jesse and ain't shit Skyler n nem. Sister a whole fucking rightcheous kleptomaniac, brother in law a dirty cop and looked like he said all kinds of niggers low key. He'd probably shoot an unarmed black, junior was just stressful to look at and hear talk.

Now I gotta check for them with no Walt. Y'all got me fucked up.

I hated everyone accept Walt, Mike, Todd, gus and Saul. Took me 2 years to watch season 3 cause I couldn't stand stupid Jesse and ain't shit Skyler n nem. Sister a whole fucking rightcheous kleptomaniac, brother in law a dirty cop and looked like he said all kinds of niggers low key. He'd probably shoot an unarmed black, junior was just stressful to look at and hear talk.

Now I gotta check for them with no Walt. Y'all got me fucked up.
I hated Walt the most lol. I was glad he got his lil revenge on grey matter but other than that, Walt can eat shit and continue to die slow.

I think it might take away from the impact of Breaking Bads ending if Walt is still alive.

I don't care enough about his family to want to see them again at all... and I'm not sure if Jessie can carry a BB movie on his own. Sure Saul might be able to help but ehhhhhhhh.

I'll reserve judgement until it drops but I'm not gonna get my hopes up just cuz AMC wants to do a cash grab
Exactly. The show ended perfectly. I'm not even one of those "who asked for this" people who get mad every time a sequel or whatever gets announced, but I really don't see the point of this. Like I said, ima still probly watch regardless, but I'm not really looking forward to it.

I watched this show mad late. It never seemed like my cup of tea. I only gave it a try after like the third person told me that Walt reminded them of me. Til this day and after watching the whole series, I'm not sure how I should take that.

Additional details about the Breaking Bad movie are coming to light.

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the feature-length movie will be a sequel revolving around Aaron Paul, who will reprise his Emmy-winning role as Jesse Pinkman. Sources also confirm that Netflix will have first-run rights to the top-secret project, which will then air on AMC. (Representatives for AMC, Netflix and producers Sony Pictures TV all declined to comment.)

As THR previously reported, the Breaking Bad movie will be written by original series creator Vince Gilligan, who will executive produce the project alongside franchise collaborators Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein. Gilligan, sources say, will direct the film, which will follow the escape of a kidnapped man and his quest for freedom.

Speaking on The Dan Patrick Show, Bryan Cranston (who starred as Walter White) confirmed the Breaking Bad movie is indeed in the works. He noted he was unclear if Walter would appear in the sequel but said he would "absolutely" appear in the movie if Gilligan were to ask him.

"It's a great story and there are a lot of people who felt that they wanted to see some kind of completion to some of these storylines that were left open [in the series finale]," Cranston said. "This idea, from what I'm told, gets into those — at least a couple of the character show were not completed, as far as their journey."

He added, "I don't know if there's an appearance — flashbacks, flash forwards — but I'm excited about it because it's Breaking Bad and it was the greatest professional period of my life and I can't wait to see all those people again, even if I just come by to visit."

For his part, Paul earned three supporting actor Emmy wins for his role on Breaking Bad. His TV credits include a series-regular role on the upcoming third season of HBO's Westworld and Apple's Are You Sleeping. He continues to voice a role on and exec produce Netflix's animated hit BoJack Horseman and wrapped three seasons of Hulu's The Path. Paul is repped by UTA.

Breaking Bad became a critical breakout for AMC and ran for five seasons. AMC and producers Sony TV quickly greenlit the prequel Better Call Saul as Gilligan's follow-up series. Saul, featuring Bob Odenkirk's small-time lawyer, has been renewed for a fifth season, set to air this year.

That Netflix would have first-run rights to the Breaking Bad movie flips the script on how the original series debuted. After it launched to critical acclaim on AMC, producers Sony TV sold the drama's streaming rights to Netflix, which helped first-run episodes on the basic cable network broaden its audience and soar to new highs.

The Breaking Bad movie would mark Gilligan's first project to stem from the new three-year overall deal he signed with Sony TV in July. Sources said the pact is valued at less than $50 million as Gilligan is not in the same volume space as producers like Shonda Rhimes and Ryan Murphy, who both signed nine-figure deals with Netflix.

A Breaking Bad film (of any sort) would be a boon for Sony TV, which, as an independent studio, has been fighting an uphill battle in an era when ownership has become increasingly important.

Deadline was first to report the distribution details.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...movie-is-a-sequel-starring-aaron-paul-1159128

With as excited as I am for this movie, it would totally ruin such a perfect ending if Walt is somehow still alive. Especially since he was already on his last legs with the Cancer almost taking him. I do want to see Cranston involved in this, but I'm kind of hoping it will just be flashback scenes. Hopefully a lot of them. If he does end up being alive, I'm sure Gilligan and team will have a decent to good reason for him still being around and i wouldnt be mad at it. That series finale was one of the most beautiful endings i've ever seen though. I cried real thug tears that night.

He was clean by the end of the show, wasnt he? I'm sure after being kidnapped by a bunch of white supremacists and your friend dying on top of you would be a big possibility for relapse I suppose.

I gotta rewatch BB from the beginning now.

Depends on what those supremacists policy on employee drug use was.

yeah i'll watch

but I didnt think anyone cared about bitchass, change of heart ass, robinhood ass Jesse

his story seemed to wrap up well as a petty hustler/junkie that had the world in his hands and fumbled because........junkies

Back