Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
breaking-bad.jpg

Hide your money and jump-start your RVs, because the long-rumored Breaking Bad movie will reportedly begin filming later this month.

The New Mexico Film Office had previously announced production of a feature film entitled Greenbrier from Sony Pictures, but a source close to the production has confirmed to The Albuquerque Journal that the movie is, in fact, a Breaking Badspinoff.

The film office would not comment on the project being a Breaking Bad film, but both Breaking Bad and its prequel show Better Call Saul have used false names for their productions in the past.

Greenbrier, officially, follows “the escape of a kidnapped man and his quest for freedom,” and is scheduled to begin filming in Albuquerque in mid-November and continue through early February. Though no further information has been given, it would certainly appear that the film could be a direct sequel to Breaking Bad, following Aaron Paul’s Jesse Pinkman as he tries to put his meth-making past behind him.

This would be the first project for Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul creator Vince Gilligan after signing a three year deal with Sony Pictures Television in July. Both Breaking Bad and Saul were set and filmed in Albuquerque, under the Sony Pictures Television banner.

https://www.cbr.com/breaking-bad-movie-production-date/

1706659910103.png

hope to god its true. Vince Gilligan is 2 for 2 with me. Better Call Saul is a damn good show. Not Breaking Bad good, but a damn good show.

Breaking Bad is the one tv show that progressively got better and better each season. I damn near cried watching that finale live.

He was clean by the end of the show, wasnt he? I'm sure after being kidnapped by a bunch of white supremacists and your friend dying on top of you would be a big possibility for relapse I suppose.

I gotta rewatch BB from the beginning now.

lol so we finally find out what happens to Jesse as he speeds away screaming.

Eh, ill watch of course. But i assumed Jesse jus died strung out in a dope house w a needle in his arm

Jesse's fingerprints were all over that cook site, I assumed he got arrested and charged with those guys murder and being a drug kingpin.

Looking like this is confirmed to be in development!! Will follow Jesse after the events of BB's Finale.

Vince Gilligan has signed a deal with Sony Television for 3 projects. This is supposed to be his first one. They are saying that this and those recently announced Walking Dead Movies are going to be released on AMC as a made for TV film. We can assume Walt is dead, but it hasnt been officially confirmed. Lots of sites and folks are building theories if walt will be back. It'd be nice if at the very least he does a cameo.

I personally havent seen it, but apparently the newest season of Better Call Saul features Saul in hiding after the events of breaking bad. they are saying this BB movie will be the bridge of events connecting BB to the newest season of Saul.

He was clean by the end of the show, wasnt he? I'm sure after being kidnapped by a bunch of white supremacists and your friend dying on top of you would be a big possibility for relapse I suppose.

I gotta rewatch BB from the beginning now.
Don't forget they also popped his single mother girlfriend on her doorstep. Wouldn't be surprised if hes on some brooding "every one around me dies" type shit

Yes you read that correctly.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/breaking-bad-movie-gets-more-intriguing-details/1100-6463113/

Some intriguing and unconfirmed details about the upcoming Breaking Badmovie have come to light. SlashFilm reports that the movie will be a sequel to the beloved AMC TV show that follows Aaron Paul's Jesse Pinkman in the immediate aftermath of the show's series finale.

The movie--which may be for theaters or TV--is reportedly being written by Breaking Bad creator/writer Vince Gilligan. The movie will apparently "[track] the escape of a kidnapped man and his quest for freedom," and Jesse Pinkman is reportedly that man.

Paul is set to return to play Jesse again, and that's great news considering he did such a wonderful job with the character on the original show.

The ending to Breaking Bad seemingly sets up something more for Jesse specifically. The last we see of Jesse is him driving away into the darkness after escaping the clutches of his neo-Nazi captors. Jesse as a character was one of the show's best, so it's exciting and intriguing to think about seeing more of him in yet another Breaking Bad spinoff.

The first spinoff was Better Call Saul, a TV show that focuses on how Jimmy McGill became the scummy lawyer Saul Goodman. That show remains on TV; a fifth season is on the way.

The Breaking Bad movie will reportedly begin shooting later this month in New Mexico, so if that's the case, you can expect an official announcement to come down soon.

Bryan Cranston, who played Walter White on Breaking Bad, said on The Dan Patrick Show (watch it above) that he hasn't read the script for the new movie and doesn't know if he'll be involved in it. Intriguingly, he teased that the movie may feature a couple of characters whose story arcs were not seen through completion.

Final 2 seasons Jesse character was annoying as hell. He & Skylar were sposed to die

all the in and out of rehab was alil annoying

but when he turned his house into a 24hr dope fiend party, that was the woat.

Last edited:
Back