Welcome To aBlackWeb

Remy Ma In Police Custody Due To An Alleged Assault

So you condone and advocate snitching. Its all I said and you just said you condone and advocate snitching.

No need for the back and forth. You condone snitching end of story.
if thats whats you mean.....yep.....imma fucking tell the cops come to me.
but the question for you is......do you have a problem with me for thinking like that?

lets talk about it.

if thats whats you mean.....yep.....imma fucking tell the cops come to me.
but the question for you is......do you have a problem with me for thinking like that?

lets talk about it.

Yes I sure do. It ain't shit to talk about. You condone it and I don't. That is all.

Yes I sure do. It ain't shit to talk about. You condone it and I don't. That is all.
but you ok with the niggas who going around shooting up our hoods randomly?
robbin niggas mom and dads coming from work trynna feed they family?

you have your stance and i have mine.

but you ok with the niggas who going around shooting up our hoods randomly?
robbin niggas mom and dads coming from work trynna feed they family?

you have your stance and i have mine.

Never said I was ok with any of that. Stop ASSuming shit cause I don't condone snitching like you do.

Aight so you're Papoose

your old lady just did a stretch and left you out here eatin oatmeal for like 4 years, came home, boom she bout to go back......do you:

A: hold her down again.....black love, B

B: stay close but move on with life/career

C: sell the crib, grab her rhyme book, and head west to find a young tender that wants to rap

Aight so you're Papoose

your old lady just did a stretch and left you out here eatin oatmeal for like 4 years, came home, boom she bout to go back......do you:

C: sell the crib, grab her rhyme book, and head west to find a young tender that wants to rap

Did you mean tender..as in tenderoni..if so..thats hilarious

Reactions: 1/2
Aight so you're Papoose

He aint goin nowhere, plus he finally got a kid wit her

Aight so you're Papoose

A

I dont know what this is over but one day females gonna learn BX chicks a different breed.
They aint gonna talk you to death like a Harlem chick.
They aint gonna scam you as bad a Brooklyn chick.
They aint as cute as Queens chick.

But they will throw hands.....often.

All started at the love and hip hop reunion Remy told the chick off...she been trolling Remy on social media ever since....then recently ole girl had something to do w Remy daughter/stepdaughter getting jumped....so Remy seen her at the show stepped to her bout it ole girl was bumping her gums...the photo was the end result

A

I dont know what this is over but one day females gonna learn BX chicks a different breed.
They aint gonna talk you to death like a Harlem chick.
They aint gonna scam you as bad a Brooklyn chick.
They aint as cute as Queens chick.

But they will throw hands.....often.
My nigga, all these chicks in Queens look like they fight niggas talking about cute. Foh

All started at the love and hip hop reunion Remy told the chick off...she been trolling Remy on social media ever since....then recently ole girl had something to do w Remy daughter/stepdaughter getting jumped....so Remy seen her at the show stepped to her bout it ole girl was bumping her gums...the photo was the end result
she got a kid jumped?

and yall defended the chick?

Back