Welcome To aBlackWeb

Remy Ma In Police Custody Due To An Alleged Assault

She a hateful chick.
Put it all on social media to get her knocked.

Dry snitching.

But then again......when you Poppin you a target.

Who the fuck goes to a Pretty Lou benefit? I could see if it was Cheeks or something for Freaky Tah(rip) ...but pretty Lou :cont:

She know Remy buss her guns tho. Best to get that out there to force Remy to turn herself in instead of Remy seeing her somewhere.

Well you do dumb shit you get dumb results. Should of had somebody do it for you and u just had a kid??? Nothing here to justify

She a hateful chick.
Put it all on social media to get her knocked.

Dry snitching.

But then again......when you Poppin you a target.

I'm confused you condone snitching everyday on here. Why is it a problem now?
tenor.gif

When did I condone snitching?

Citizens should tell, yes.
We both rob someone, no

You always advocating for snitching. That shit ain't new from you. It ain't always been about citizens either. I ain't about to search your post history but that is what you do.

You always advocating for snitching. That shit ain't new from you. It ain't always been about citizens either. I ain't about to search your post history but that is what you do.
if someone is fucking up the hood.......you damn right i with it.

if a nigga trynna kill me after we did dirt........i might have to cuz HE changed the rules.

other than that.....you got it fucked up.

you aint gotta search.......i aint with that unless provoked or it goes against black people getting ahead.

if someone is fucking up the hood.......you damn right i with it.

if a nigga trynna kill me after we did dirt........i might have to cuz HE changed the rules.

other than that.....you got it fucked up.

you aint gotta search.......i aint with that unless provoked or it goes against black people getting ahead.

So you condone and advocate snitching. Its all I said and you just said you condone and advocate snitching.

No need for the back and forth. You condone snitching end of story.

Back