Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Religion and Science

Again bro that's not how it works. Modern scientific theories are pretty much fact because the evidence says so. Not because we believe it.

Science is definitely based on a certain degree of faith lol. When you take someone elses data and build on that you have faith that their data is correct.

Noone is proving the foundations of physics and chemistry anymore so when a scientist builds off of that they have to assume what they were taught in school is true

Like if i design a object to fall slowly im not going to do the research to verify newtons laws of motion are actually right im just going to take the accepted formulas and go from there

Science is definitely based on a certain degree of faith lol. When you take someone elses data and build on that you have faith that their data is correct.

Noone is proving the foundations of physics and chemistry anymore so when a scientist builds off of that they have to assume what they were taught in school is true

Like if i design a object to fall slowly im not going to do the research to verify newtons laws of motion are actually right im just going to take the accepted formulas and go from there

It's not faith. You don't have to go thru the data yourself because many other people have done it for you, but if you wanted to you could run every experiment yourself and get the same results.

Really I look at true spiritual understanding and true science as being the same because what we consider to be spiritual is very real.

See The funny shit is when you unravel the origin of all religions around planet it is an evolution out of mythology (Kemet, Sumer, Babylon, Persian, Greek, Roman, Hindu) etc.

Then the in depth understanding of the mythology is that it is not literal of course but ancient SCIENCE (astrology, astronomy, psychology cosmology, etc )
So religious text like the Bible and shit are just allegorical tales encoded with esoteric science lmao. The separation between spirituality and science was done later with religion. All this right underneath most religious folks nose

It's not faith. You don't have to go thru the data yourself because many other people have done it for you, but if you wanted to you could run every experiment yourself and get the same results.

If you are trusting other ppls work without verifying it yourself that is faith. Yes i agree 100% that you can run every experiment and get the same results but it doesn't change the fact that you are still taking someones (or in this case the scientific community) word on what is true and what isn't.

Im not saying i dont believe in science i do 100% but over 99% of the things ive read i never tested myself i just have to trust that other ppl have and that they tested things properly...if that's not faith based what is lol.

I think I’m going to do some studying of the history of Islam I just be googling little stuff here and their about the different caliphates in the beginning and the cultural influences etc

I think I’m going to do some studying of the history of Islam I just be googling little stuff here and their about the different caliphates in the beginning and the cultural influences etc
Why religion isn't even real and plus abrahamic religions are based off of kemet

Back