Welcome To aBlackWeb

Relationships and Friendships.....

Chicity

And the stuff that I write is even tougher than dy
Site Administrator
What is your stance on distancing your single friends once you entered a serious committed relationship

Should you create some distance? Still hang as tough as you use to? Try to hook them up with ya spouse friend/family

Have no stance on it.
Cause whether the homies are single or not it's on me if I put myself in a position to fuck up.

The last serious relationship I was in it kinda happened organically where the times I'd be hanging with them turned into me and her time.

The homies understood.

To maintain balance in your life, you need "me" time where you can do things without your s/o. Maybe that means rolling dolo somewhere, maybe it means hangin' with your boys/girls. Whatever form it takes it's necessary for a healthy relationship.

Your primary focus should be on your s/o and hangin' tough like you used to is pretty much out of the question, but there shouldn't be a problem keeping ties with your old crew UNLESS they're constantly in some bullshit and gettin' you in trouble or putting you in fucked up situations.

What is your stance on distancing your single friends once you entered a serious committed relationship

Should you create some distance? Still hang as tough as you use to? Try to hook them up with ya spouse friend/family

This is ridiculous. Your friends are your friends. To purposely distance yourself from your single friends based on the sheer fact that they're single is basura.

Honestly....I kinda got fucked over in the friend department... So it's easy for me to just focus on family and have them as a priority.

I catch up with friends when I catch up..... But they're just not a priority at this stage in my life.

Like I got friends who live in other states. My one homie when he lived here, we used to chill at his crib weekly. Nigga moved to Texas.

Another homeboy moved to Delaware.

Another one burned all his bridges and is on the run in PA, I think....

Brother in law died.

The best man in my wedding, the only reason I even know my wife cuz he was married to her older sister is in jail forever

My other best friend, a female, she live in Jersey. We used to get up there, or she'd come down a lot in the beginning. But shit been tight lately. Plus she got a new relationship too, and I know more than anybody those things can demand time.

Shit just tough to be a always there friend when you doing the family thing hard....I know some niggaz balance it....I just don't really be pressed at this point in my life

tenor.gif

Relationships are pointless, fuck and hangout, if you definitely need someone to sleep next to...contact the chick that just wants to fuck you for some superficial reason. She definitely is gonna come over when you call. That moment only lasts for one night every other week. Dont handicap your life by giving half of it to some bitch that will undoubtedly at some point take all your sacrifice for granted.

View attachment 170949

Relationships are pointless, fuck and hangout, if you definitely need someone to sleep next to...contact the chick that just wants to fuck you for some superficial reason. She definitely is gonna come over when you call. That moment only lasts for one night every other week. Dont handicap your life by giving half of it to some bitch that will undoubtedly at some point take all your sacrifice for granted.
Damn....you really hurtin

Them being single has no affect on our friendship. Just find a balance to spend time with your partner and your friends. Now there are people that push there friends away because their partner asked them to. That is wack to me, unless the friends are getting you in trouble or some bs. Ex: If my girl doesn't like one of my friends because he is a dog to other women, and tells me not to hang with him because he is a "bad influence ". I just won't being them together anymore. But I have been friends with him since high school and way before I knew here. He never got me in no bs. I'm just not gonna kill that friendship. Loyalty and real friends is hard to find.

There’s really no stance it’s just when you get into a relationship, naturally you gonna hang out with your friends a little bit less

If any of your friends get upset over this they are assholes but at the same time they might just not understand if they never really were in a meaningful relationship

Back