Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reesey, Du & AP podcast

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
I guess you can call this episode 2.

There were some changes before this cast... There will be even more changes after.

Hopefully y'all enjoy it. The work and effort behind the scenes is criminally underappreciated....

This is a LOT of work.... Enjoy

Shout out to @Reesey -you are the best. This like my 4th or 5th time recording with you. And for my own selfish reasons I hope that tradition continues

@AP21 thanks for stepping up. You were a great addition, and I felt the flow of the cast reflect that.

@TonyDubbz great job again bruh. My sound quality was trash on the rough draft. You worked some magic bruh. RED LOBSTER ON ME!!!

to the rest of y'all......

:Pathetic:

Here......

I heard it a few days ago. Fire episode.

This one flowed perfectly and AP was a great addition. I think yall found the perfect combination for the pod.

giphy (61).gif

I'm already noticing some interesting edits! Dont remove the energy from the episode, that's what's gonna keep computers putin.

Not my pod, just my 2 cents.

View attachment 224641

I'm already noticing some interesting edits! Dont remove the energy from the episode, that's what's gonna keep computers putin.

Not my pod, just my 2 cents.
ROFL.... Maybe the uncut one will get some play...

But that file was HUGE!!!

And we had the technical difficulties... We tried doing it all in one take....

People were dropping in and out and we just kept rolling...

This more for the folk who didn't hear the unedited version...

But hey, you said even without the drama this was a good cast...

:ualreadyknow:

When @Duwop said #2 I bust out laughing.

That damn Baltimore accent came out strong with that one

I did the same thing. I just realized this the first time after all these years on the IC and ABW that I ever heard that nigga voice. He's a Baltimore nigga through and through, so it shouldn't even be funny, but it was.

I actually think something like this would be a good format for a group discussion. I think we have good topics on this site, but sometimes shit devolves into madness in a forum format that it probably wouldn't in a more normal discussion.

Y'all said last time I didn't....
Now I do...

Make up your minds
:fwm:

I didn't listen to the last one. Like I said, this my first time hearing you. The accent ain't super strong though. You sound more dignified than I thought you would given the amount of ingorance you say you're capable of.

I said you came out strong with it.

Was that on purpose instead of using your "work voice" on the podcast
I have a lisp
I talk fast
And i often mumble...

So much of my speech is consciously pronounced...

It's when I'm coming off the top of the head that everything gets loose....

On your first topic

Me and my wife started messing around when she was 18 and I was 24. We have a 6 year gap

Back