Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reesey, Du & AP podcast

On your first topic

Me and my wife started messing around when she was 18 and I was 24. We have a 6 year gap
Same here...

Just 20-25/26

I turned 26 at the end of the summer we started talking

I need @King Freeman to get on a podcast with yall
Guests have to show eagerness...

Unfortunately it's not about who would be the best

It's about who is the most willing and easiest to work with. The amount of coordination for people who ain't getting paid to do this for such a small audience is very high considering the reward....

So me personally, I'm willing to work with anybody, but they have to be ready to go and willing.

In the future I'll reach out more, but my inbox been dry as fuck when it comes to people who actually be trying to record

Guests have to show eagerness...

Unfortunately it's not about who would be the best

It's about who is the most willing and easiest to work with. The amount of coordination for people who ain't getting paid to do this for such a small audience is very high considering the reward....

So me personally, I'm willing to work with anybody, boy they have to be ready to go and willing.

In the future I'll reach out more, but my inbox been dry as fuck when it comes to people who actually be trying to record

Oh shit so anybody can get on?

@Beta @King Freeman and @AP21 needs to do a entire basketball podcast.

I think that one would be good

@Duwop

On your point about women fucking. Im with you 100%

Having sex with a chick that aint experienced is a fucking turnoff once you get to a certain point.

Virgins are overrated
I honestly think people who pressed about virgins or super young chicks cuz they're closer to virgins...

Is some kinda insecurity of being compared to other men.

Like our egos are huge, and I could be completely wrong... But I think it's ego that fuels a lot of this.

We all want to be the best, so the less people a chick fucked, the higher those odds.

Again, I could be dead wrong cuz I'm sure there's a whole mountain of people who would disagree... But that's mostly where my view point was coming from in that cast.

ESPECIALLY in regards to our situation that sparked this.

Our boy wasn't a preying on a chick that seemed inexperienced and naive.

He wasn't finessing or manipulating.

Shorty was out there and ready.

I don't remember much about it, cuz I wasn't particularly interested in that situation as it went down....

But I do remember shorty being ready

Soundcloud keeps just randomly stop working mid pod it’s very annoying

I didn’t get past talking about goldie and Ashley though. Last I heard was Reesey asking about the age gap and your daughters. It’s a strong podcast though.

Also word of advice make sure the leading man doesn’t have a lisp

keep that nigga as a B mic

I have a lisp
I talk fast
And i often mumble...

So much of my speech is consciously pronounced...

It's when I'm coming off the top of the head that everything gets loose....

Deadass. If I get in my bag and let me various accents come out, niggas would be mad confused.

I listened back up it and started dying when I used the "feel me" voice....

Shit is dumb voice me and my boys would use to explain something to somebody they prolly ain't wanna hear... But they gotta hear, so you say "feel me" the whole time.... The dude who started it, one of his Nick names became "feel me", but I was the one who started using the voice making fun of him

It's tough to explain.... But I definitely used it.... And I was cracking up...

I was using it when I said

" Reesey, she was good, Haf, he was good, but that nigga Du? Man that nigga was horrible"

Back