Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reesey, Du & AP podcast

all yall know you could be making money right now while nigga in the house forced to watch shit like youtube and listen to podcasts.

smdh

i swear niggas cant see potential if it was written on the ass chick of a big assed chick.

bastids.

ill do it my damn self.

I keep saying until y'all understand it...

If anyone thinks they possess more motivation than the people who actually took the time out to record shit...

By all fucking means... Stop talking about it, step up, and do the shit....

Y'all literally complaining about shit you can do yourself

I keep saying until y'all understand it...

If anyone thinks they possess more motivation than the people who actually took the time out to record shit...

By all fucking means... Stop talking about it, step up, and do the shit....

Y'all literally complaining about shit you can do yourself
Man fuck what the people who aint doing it saying..Do ya, I liked it and Im not a podcast guy

Aye the fact niggas aint even get the quarantine eps off leaves me to believe this shit dead. Aye do we have another crew that can form like voltron?

These things take a lot more planning, time and energy than a lot of are willing to consider. And the more resistance you face, it's easier to reschedule instead of pushing through... Cuz tensions get high

Shit kinda lost the momentum after the second one. We were having too many issues getting it together and it just fell apart. I'm willing to get it back going again. But it would have to be a clear direction n all that.

There was a whole lot I really don't feel like getting into right now.... But ultimately I'm willing to try again with whoever is willing to put the energy into it as well.

Back