Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

Exaxlctly. I remember that interview also. They said they aren't going to drop updates a d dlcs as frequently as gta. Thing is there's not much you can do for a game that's set in 1899. People want more weapons clothes horses and properties. They want more roles. They want to own a ranch etc. All that is coming but it' will be awhile. they complain that there's nothing to spend money on . That's only because they made the mistake of grinding and owning everything. They thought it would be like GTA online. R d dead is a game to be played at a slow pace. Rockstar Is slipping though because they haven't finished our characters story. Our characters were falsely convicted of a crime and we are supposed to get our names cleared through more story missions.pdope complain but is not like rockstar hasn't been releasing content recently with the outlaw pass and crimes, telegram missions and the call to arms game mode. I haven't played in a few weeks but I have fun doing the little things like show downs,free roam events and player bounties. Instead of grinding.

Yea I always enjoyed hunting and shit like that. I'm pretty sure I did that more than anything else.

horses only get 1 time to kick me while I'm tryna search the saddle bag before I shot em in the fuckin head smh
Have to keep them calm lol it usually works for me but if you're just on your outlaw gunslinger steez just kill em :readyforwar:

horses only get 1 time to kick me while I'm tryna search the saddle bag before I shot em in the fuckin head smh
Only thing about that is you the only get to search one of the saddlebags because they fall on top of the other one and those saddlebags are good for some gold nuggets. If they kick me twice when I'm searching then i go through both saddlebags and kill them after

Only thing about that is you the only get to search one of the saddlebags because they fall on top of the other one and those saddlebags are good for some gold nuggets. If they kick me twice when I'm searching then i go through both saddlebags and kill them after

the high levels of anxiety I get when he starts to reach in the bag

if the horse even flinches, it's a dead mf

& I already got bout 3 grand so fuck the money

it's the principle lol

the high levels of anxiety I get when he starts to reach in the bag

if the horse even flinches, it's a dead mf

& I already got bout 3 grand so fuck the money

it's the principle lol
Facts! It's not even like i dont have potent health cures to restore myself. It's the principle!

I'm legit gutted. Got complacent and didnt bother to manually save after doing a lot of bullshit. Accidentally went over a cliff and now my white Arabian is no more! My first time experiencing a perma death on my 2nd playthrough kmt. Anyone know if the white Arabian spawns again?
They're around the area where the legendary bison in the mountains is. Takes a minute though lol.

Back