Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

I been playing with John and just did my first mission with Sadie

After I beat it I watched on YouTube John dealing with Bill, Javier, and Dutch in the first RDR

Crazy because when I started playing this game I was like damn John betrayed his gang and nah it wasn’t that at all

Also Arthur hated John in the beginning

Great game man 10/10

One of the beat I ever played

Yeah I’ll go back and do the side missions

I miss Arthur man

I loved that nigga B

Bruh I was in my feelings the whole last chapter. That nigga Dutch was a jackass

I went to tumbleweed and killed the black sheriff there and then the 50 cops that showed up

Then I went to armadillo with all them sick ppl and lasso them up and dragged them in the fire. The town crier was the First. Then I would walk into the saloon and pull my gun out and shoot somebody in the head and then gun everybody down as they tried to run....most didn’t make it out the saloon

then I killed the dog and then walked into the post office where ppl are just laying on the floor from being sick and then I pulled the shotgun out and proceeded to cleanse that town starting with the guy who runs the general store and then all the people in the streets as I fully turned to the dark side.

Another fun thing is I will lasso and hogtie someone and drop them in water and then they rock back and forth to keep their head above the water and I’ll keep repeating the process with slightly deeper and deeper water. I tortured a fisherman a whole night like that because he ignored me when I said hi. I tortured him until the sun came out so he could see it one last time then I hogtied him and threw him in the river until he stopped moving

Sometimes I don’t have the patience to watch them drown and ill tie them up and while they struggle and cough to keep their head above water I shoot them in the head.

Since I beat the game this is my life now...

Last edited:
ehhhh....it helps, but i think you will be ok
Nah it’s a prequel but if you played the first one first there’s a a lot of aha moments and callbacks (technically I guess)

cool, I might cop the 1st... prolly won't tho

I went to tumbleweed and killed the black sheriff there and then the 50 cops that showed up

Then I went to armadillo with all them sick ppl and lasso them up and dragged them in the fire. The town crier was the First. Then I would walk into the saloon and pull my gun out and shoot somebody in the head and then gun everybody down as they tried to run....most didn’t make it out the saloon

then I killed the dog and then walked into the post office where ppl are just laying on the floor from being sick and then I pulled the shotgun out and proceeded to cleanse that town starting with the guy who runs the general store and then all the people in the streets as I fully turned to the dark side.

Another fun thing is I will lasso and hogtie someone and drop them in water and then they rock back and forth to keep their head above the water and I’ll keep repeating the process with slightly deeper and deeper water. I tortured a fisherman a whole night like that because he ignored me when I said hi. I tortured him until the sun came out so he could see it one last time then I hogtied him and threw him in the river until he stopped moving

Sometimes I don’t have the patience to watch them drown and ill tie them up and while they struggle and cough to keep their head above water I shoot them in the head.

Since I beat the game this is my life now...

they prolly ignore you because your honor meter is shitty, jus like in your real life lol

cool, I might cop the 1st... prolly won't tho

they prolly ignore you because your honor meter is shitty, jus like in your real life lol
I was a good man until I beat the game now after the epilogue I save people from being robbed and murdered then after they thank me I blow them away with a repeating shotgun

then I walk up to the horse and shoot it in the eyes

yeah it would have helped to have known weak ass John cant swim

And he can't draw either...

fikSmLYl.jpg

Back