Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

the lack of updates is just a small problem cause i was still having fun replaying missions. The thing is they added some new features that completely fuck up the online experience and thats the problem. i dont think theyll ever take those features away so u either forced to deal w/ it or not play. One of the features is the map. You cant even see anybody on it anymore unless u right beside eachother & that includes friends. So a lot of times it be feeling like u the only one in the lobby when really its full.

and that's just 1 of the lame features. they pretty much watered the game down cause ppl cried about getting killed online... in an online shooter.

and that's just 1 of the lame features. they pretty much watered the game down cause ppl cried about getting killed online... in an online shooter.
Yeah well i was getting tired of getting shot while i was fishing crafting or cleaning my guns so I'm glad they did it. This ain't gta some people just don't want to be fucked with. People still have gunfights in this game though. If they dont like it they can take their happy asses to gta and grief there.

Chapter 2 is as soon as you get out the snow. The fishing mission triggers around the end of the chapter tho
Who will I do the fishing missions with? I'll probably pick up soon. Still gotta finish that bounty/debt part. I'm afraid of becoming wanted though always quickly turn off my PS4

I been playing offline and only went online once

As far as story I’m in Rhodes where the sheriff caught wind of the gang.

I got a bounty everywhere though I remember one town I accidentally got on another horse by mistake and they gonna try and kill me for horse theft.

Then another town a nigga wouldn’t get out the way so I trampled him by mistake and I’m like come the fuck on I just wanted to buy some fucking canned fruit and ammo

They added a season pass like they got for fortnite. It cost 30 gold and u lvl it up and get exclusive shit. I got this mask for my horse at rank 7. Shit dope.

Might hit yall off wit a game play video later... might not

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
Back