Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

lol nah man that part was like 75% completion out of 100% for Arthur

I think that was before the thing with the weird people in the mountains, the visions, Sadie’s revenge, Dutch further being a fuckboy, Micah and Dutch not caring about John, Micah leading the pinkertons to the new place, etc
Ohhhh wait this must've been after you get back from the stranded at guarma part

Y’all ever read the letters at camp? The ones the characters have I read one Micah brother sent to him. Rockstar definitely coulda did so much more with this
There's actually a bunch of story that they cut out due to time and budget. Did you ever find a hobbit looking house in free roam? There's a whole rescue a princess mission they removed. There's a loch ness mission, if you found a cauldron there was more that possibly should've happened there. There's mad shit they cut out smh

I found a cauldron

I think i passed out and woke up someplace random

Cores on red
Yea I believe there was supposed to be more to that but RS said fuck that charge more for GTA5 in game prices🙄

It’s cool

it’s gonna be nice to play again knowing what I know the 2nd time though

might catch some new stuff

I get to kill the klan again too
You can catch them slipping in wooded areas at night it isn't a 1 time thing lol. Did you ever find the wolf guy? That bastard tried to send the wolf goons after me last week lol.

You can catch them slipping in wooded areas at night it isn't a 1 time thing lol. Did you ever find the wolf guy? That bastard tried to send the wolf goons after me last week lol.
Wolf guy…the cannibal? I can’t really remember everything since this is years ago at this point

There's actually a bunch of story that they cut out due to time and budget. Did you ever find a hobbit looking house in free roam? There's a whole rescue a princess mission they removed. There's a loch ness mission, if you found a cauldron there was more that possibly should've happened there. There's mad shit they cut out smh

All for gta? Like word I wanted a Charlie and Sadie dlc. One fled to Canada the other South America. Like that a good 10 missions that can come from that.

Back