Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

GOAT....i wasnt in that mindframe

went with Wyatt Surp

maxresdefault.jpg

Theres alot more to do, but it's a job simulator. You just go from job to job..working.

Noting to spend money on but clothing, horses and guns. All of it but the clothing redundant. There are rarely any other players around. And when they are, they either avoid you or are complete dicks.

Then theres the people so bored with the game, they enter match making for missions just to cause you to keep failing after the check point in a mission.

Unless you got 2 or 3 friends dedicated to playing this wit chu. It's kinda a trash experience

thats always been my problem with online gaming....I cant sync no crew for game time cuz i never know when im gettin on

I like it being less people tho....its true to real life me

shit like COD or even GTA, as soon as you spawn its straight chaos....that shit stresses me out lmao

i play slow, creep on people, stop and check out the scenery and shit

#washedgaming

Last edited:
I get chu, I just wish the npc's did more than just sit around.

shit on story mode they bout that action

I got in so many shootouts just bumping into people or riding by w/ my gun out

the quotes be hard too "you aint gunna use that!" "i dont need no cump'ny, get goin!"

online aint like that?

shit on story mode they bout that action

I got in so many shootouts just bumping into people or riding by w/ my gun out

the quotes be hard too "you aint gunna use that!" "i dont need no cump'ny, get goin!"

online aint like that?
Nah online their pretty much want to avoid you. You pull your gun from its holster and everybody will get low.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
just started online this morning but only had a few minutes.....was headed to set up camp when I shut it down

whats some mistakes ya'll made going in or shit you wish you had done different from jump?

oh and names...what kinda cowboy names ya'll got? lol

I named myself Claude Banks on the mugshot page

• Haha
Theres alot more to do, but it's a job simulator. You just go from job to job..working.

Noting to spend money on but clothing, horses and guns. All of it but the clothing redundant. There are rarely any other players around. And when they are, they either avoid you or are complete dicks.

Then theres the people so bored with the game, they enter match making for missions just to cause you to keep failing after the check point in a mission.

Unless you got 2 or 3 friends dedicated to playing this wit chu. It's kinda a trash experience

The game aint that bad anymore

the roles honestly saved this shit for me along with the outlaw passes.

I hopped on and set up my moonshine business a couple days ago but havent dived too deep into it, but basically i got the business set up inside of this old run down shack. Looks trash on the outside but once you go inside the stillery is in the basement and also in the basement is a big ass bar thats hidden. When you go in there its people in there for you to serve moonshine to and you can hire a live band to play at your shit.

haven't got the band yet but i cant wait till i do

• Goat
The game aint that bad anymore

the roles honestly saved this shit for me along with the outlaw passes.

I hopped on and set up my moonshine business a couple days ago but havent dived too deep into it, but basically i got the business set up inside of this old run down shack. Looks trash on the outside but once you go inside the stillery is in the basement and also in the basement is a big ass bar thats hidden. When you go in there its people in there for you to serve moonshine to and you can hire a live band to play at your shit.

haven't got the band yet but i cant wait till i do
Yea this thread made me throw it on real quick. Found out i can do legendary bounties, the one I just did. Dude drugged me then while my character was gone off the drugs. He ran up on me twice and took the two reserved lives I had. Then I had to find him in the swamp, fucker had pet alligators that he sic on me. So not only do I have to watch for hibilies in the swamp, I gotta watch for Gators and find him.

I was so pissed off by the time I found him, I just put two and his dome. Fuck a live bounty, so I go to get him and a shit load of gators came outta no where.

You're right..ima enjoy this legendary bounty shit.

Yea this thread made me throw it on real quick. Found out i can do legendary bounties, the one I just did. Dude drugged me then while my character was gone off the drugs. He ran up on me twice and took the two reserved lives I had. Then I had to find him in the swamp, fucker had pet alligators that he sic on me. So not only do I have to watch for hibilies in the swamp, I gotta watch for Gators and find him.

I was so pissed off by the time I found him, I just put two and his dome. Fuck a live bounty, so I go to get him and a shit load of gators came outta no where.

You're right..ima enjoy this legendary bounty shit.

Yea, thing is they give all the legendary bounties a story too and they change them out like every week. If you complete it you get exclusive items from it. Might be a clothing item, a weapon, gold bars or anything and it gets harder the more you replay it.

Shits dope

if you like the hunting on there then buy the trader role too if you can afford it. i love that shit because I can do it with a crew or without and still enjoy it. Once you level up the role you can even unlock a wagon to put all your carcasses on, then u take it to your camp and store it until you ready to sale it at the butcher

• Goat
Yea, thing is they give all the legendary bounties a story too and they change them out like every week. If you complete it you get exclusive items from it. Might be a clothing item, a weapon, gold bars or anything and it gets harder the more you replay it.

Shits dope

if you like the hunting on there then buy the trader role too if you can afford it. i love that shit because I can do it with a crew or without and still enjoy it. Once you level up the role you can even unlock a wagon to put all your carcasses on, then u take it to your camp and store it until you ready to sale it at the butcher
What's the collector role like

What's the collector role like

That shit aight, you basically collecting items for this gypsy lady and then you bring them and sale them to her. You can buy maps from her that will lead you to the items. It'll be stuff like tarot cards, rare moonshine bottles, arrowheads and plants. The items are all over the map in random places and you can even find them without buying the map. When you get close to them you'll hear this chime sound and it vibrates the closer you get.

Once you level that role up you can unlock a shovel to dig for items and a metal detector (which is trash). its my least favorite role because i haven't completed a full collection set yet. Like im real close to completing the flower set and bottle sets right now. Only need 2 items for both of them but i havent been able to find them. It just keeps giving me the ones i already got. (but those can be resold to her for money too)

If you like exploring and going on adventures for items then you might like that role. Sometimes it'll have you scaling the side of a mountain just to find some shit inside of a cave. I did one like that and when i got in there it was a pack of wolves surrounding the item.

• Goat
Back