Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

And about replaying missions

Important notes regarding replaying missions:

1. The main reason to replay missions is to try to get a gold medal. The game has an achievement/trophy for getting gold medals in missions. If you want to get them (and unlock the platinum trophy) then you will have to replay a lot of the missions. Remember that challenges get reset when you replay missions. Complete them in one go if you want to get a gold medal.
  2. The game doesn't update or carry over your progress when you are replaying missions. Decisions made during these missions aren't saved anywhere. If you want to make another choice, you have to reload a save made before starting a given mission. This can be impossible to do if you don't have manual saves. Because of that you should always make a manual save before starting a new mission. Also, make use of all available save slots.

Honestly when I got over there to Guarma I got bored after like 15 mins

It was fun killing all the lil exotic shit and skinning it, especially since theres some birds over there u can kill and sell for a lot of money back on regular land but outside of that it wasn't nothin else to do other than kill the towns ppl

yeah im trying to complete the animals/plants lists....i know its some exclusive shit out there

looks like I aint going back then, might as well complete the game im on now and go back just to have fun

Did yal ever go back to visit any of the graves of your camp members?

I went and visited Kierans grave. Found Lenny & Hoseas too. Theres are like right next to eachother everybody else' is spread out in different towns depending on where they died

Went up the mountain as John and poured a lil liquor for the homie Arthur at his grave site too

Visited all of them. Somebody told me the woods in Roanoke are haunted

you talking about the camp site?

I hear one of the past camp sites you can go back to and you can hear their ghost talking and carrying on like normal

no grave sites or ghosts but I ran into the night folk once

so far I've run into Mr Pearson, Mary-Beth, and Rains Fall

all catching up and talking about what happened to Arthur

The voices are real, I heard them and ran into the wolf man when I went to the viking site...

There is a ghost and a big foot out there, and a UFO encounter...

i ddidnt hear those ghost at thr camp site but i watched a video of them. damn that shit crazy its more like flashbacks and supposedy u can trigger them at all the old camp sites. Shit seems like they tryin to hit u in the feels. In the video dude was fishing and u could hear Arthur laughing n joking while out there

Red dead online is moving out of beta today and they are adding poker big 3gb download. Story mission new free roam mission new dynamic world events. Check rockstar games website.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOO!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOoOOooooOooOOOoOooOOOOooooooOooOOoOOOooooOoOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pathetic:bout fucking time

:Pathetic: now reset the stats

Dont even bother, this shit dead as fuck anyway

Me & my squad smashed through the new online missions.

Its like 6 in total. Like 2 of them are filler missions and they not even replayable once you complete all of them.

So yea basically once u do that its back to doing the same ole side missions over again

I mean they were dope and had a story to them but who the hell has missions that cant be replayed

I always say its because theres two different teams. This team working on Red Dead isn't the same that has been pumping out constant GTA Online updates.

Its either the difference in teams or that they let the success of GTA online go to their heads and just said fuck everything else

It's not over they are drip feeding and they' are releasing content next week. They Will prolly be dropping content on a weekly/bi weekly basis. hey are going to have roles for characters , say like if you want to be a bounty hunter a hunter, fur trader or a antique cooke tor or treasure hunter and they will have co ntent for those roles and they will have more roles in the future. Thus game us far from dead. The only problem was The game was in beta for 7 months. And most games only srltay in beta for two days on average.

Back