Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

idk if ya'll know....but the "legendary catfish", which is the last fish, doesnt exist

it shows up on the map and I tried for days....finally looked it up and its a troll job

I found this wild ass video on how to get to guarma anytime tho.....shit takes like 30 mins and you go walking thru the air and all kinda unfinished "land"

people are crazy how they find shit like that
Saw that vid and it was like 30 mins sped up. Who's got time for that shit lol

Reactions: 1/2
I can't tell you how pissed I am about the ending of this shit

They let that faggot Micah kill Morgan! Are you fucking kidding me!?! The one goddamn character I wanted to kill in this whole shit and he gets me? And i dont get to get him back? Nah G this shit has pissed me the fuck off. And they killed my goddamn white Arabian horse. Man fuck this shit

I can't tell you how pissed I am about the ending of this shit

They let that faggot Micah kill Morgan! Are you fucking kidding me!?! The one goddamn character I wanted to kill in this whole shit and he gets me? And i dont get to get him back? Nah G this shit has pissed me the fuck off. And they killed my goddamn white Arabian horse. Man fuck this shit

I felt the same way bruh. I wanted to kill Micah before we even left the snow. And he was a bitch ass snitch and called me black lung all the time. Dutch just stood there like a ho. All them years. And they had Arthur doing everything at like stage 4 of TB.

I'd like to think the TB was the thing that killed Arthur and not Micah. If you have low honor, Micah does actually kill you and it's worse. I was in my feelings when the horse gets shot up and you thank it for everything

I'd like to think the TB was the thing that killed Arthur and not Micah. If you have low honor, Micah does actually kill you and it's worse. I was in my feelings when the horse gets shot up and you thank it for everything

First playthrough the horse that was shot was new. 2nd time i had the white Arabian so it hurt a lil. And yea if you play high honor and leave with John Arthur dies looking at the sunset.

I did low honor and went back for the money and got stabbed twice.

Ahh my honor was literally as low as it could be. If i'd a known i would have been a good guy lol. Fucking Micah

Got my first $1500 bounty

It wasnt my actual goal I was just trying to do the sharpshooter challenge where u gotta shoot off 3 hats in one dead eye

ended up slaying at least 50 lawmen in Lemoyne

shit was fun but im really not too thrilled about paying that bill lol

Got my first $1500 bounty

It wasnt my actual goal I was just trying to do the sharpshooter challenge where u gotta shoot off 3 hats in one dead eye

ended up slaying at least 50 lawmen in Lemoyne

shit was fun but im really not too thrilled about paying that bill lol

Im trying to get the 250 dollar bounty in all states. Ambarino is the hardest because its never nobody there

idk if ya'll know....but the "legendary catfish", which is the last fish, doesnt exist

it shows up on the map and I tried for days....finally looked it up and its a troll job

I found this wild ass video on how to get to guarma anytime tho.....shit takes like 30 mins and you go walking thru the air and all kinda unfinished "land"

people are crazy how they find shit like that

lmao i went to Guarma online once that shit took a fuckin hour. It was me and a whole squad

its nice as fuck over there tho and everything is in tact. If you get wanted over there they gone fuck you up too. Its hard to evade the wanted lvl over there

I hope they reset online stats..bare bones as online is, no reason for people to be 148 in ranking

HELL naw FOH nigga!!

you know how long it take niggas to rank up once you get past a certain point? I aint even hit the one hundreds yet but ranking aint easy anymore

Damn bruh, I'd be dying to play this game if I was waiting for the PC version
brah, i got maybe 50+ games...lol

im not in a hurry to play it...if it comes, it comes

if not, i got a buncha other shit i'll play to tie me over lol

Here i am in Guarma wit my pet parrot & my bitch ass horse Speed Racer

D6dkvwZXsAAgwgW.jpg:large

man I wanna go over there so bad but im not bout to travel thru 1800's hyperspace for an hour

i dont know why they wouldnt just make the shit openly accessible

question for story mode. if you go back to a previous save to replay missions do you still have all your current progress?

I got most of this shit with John but I wanna go back to Arthur without starting over.

man I wanna go over there so bad but im not bout to travel thru 1800's hyperspace for an hour

i dont know why they wouldnt just make the shit openly accessible

question for story mode. if you go back to a previous save to replay missions do you still have all your current progress?

I got most of this shit with John but I wanna go back to Arthur without starting over.

Honestly when I got over there to Guarma I got bored after like 15 mins

It was fun killing all the lil exotic shit and skinning it, especially since theres some birds over there u can kill and sell for a lot of money back on regular land but outside of that it wasn't nothin else to do other than kill the towns ppl

Back