Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

I'm willing to bet the install the same system like GTA v has got online where you can just spectate and people won't be able to kill you

That's the only way I'll play online

Cmon bro, can’t play this shit in passive mode.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

If they have passive mode the wildlife better still be able to merk you.

Nothing like stalking through the mountains then you hear a cougar and your dead on the floor.

Cmon bro, can’t play this shit in passive mode.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

If they have passive mode the wildlife better still be able to merk you.

Nothing like stalking through the mountains then you hear a cougar and your dead on the floor.

if i wanna just chill and shoot the shit by myself, why cant i do that?

I was on GTA months ago and dudes were legit pissed they couldnt kill me

if i wanna just chill and shoot the shit by myself, why cant i do that?

I was on GTA months ago and dudes were legit pissed they couldnt kill me

I mean you can utilise the function to make people rage quit lobbies (kill them> passive > turn passive off kill again then activate passive).

I just find it makes shit boring, but everyone’s got their own play style I guess.

I mean you can utilise the function to make people rage quit lobbies (kill them> passive > turn passive off kill again then activate passive).

I just find it makes shit boring, but everyone’s got their own play style I guess.
ehhh...too much work lol

i aint got time for alla dat...when i want to play, i play, but sometimes, i just wanna chill

You sure this shit is dropping in the spring B? i was always under the impression that it was droppin in the fall.

You sure this shit is dropping in the spring B? i was always under the impression that it was droppin in the fall.

It hasnt been confirmed by Rockstar yet, but some retailer that accidentally leaked the correct release date/release season for GTA 5 has posted that RRD2 will be coming Spring of 2018, so people are rolling with it.

I take AAA video game release dates with a grain of salt until the publisher comes out with an official marketing release date.

I hope rock star doesn't do to rdr2 what they did with GTA v and give us a skimpy story mode and push all the focus on online mode. I hope they don't give online mode all of the attention and forget about story mode dlc like they did with GTA v

Yeah what Rockstar did to GTA V was just fucked up. I haven't even bothered to play it in about 2-3 yrs.

I hope rock star doesn't do to rdr2 what they did with GTA v and give us a skimpy story mode and push all the focus on online mode. I hope they don't give online mode all of the attention and forget about story mode dlc like they did with GTA v

They made over 500 million in microtransactions for gta online. Rdr2 is fucked no thanks to the apologist who say microtransactions arent a big deal and only a broke nigga problem

Back