Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

I hope the improve the controls and crosshair in RDR3. I liked the authenticity of the game and the characters, but man it felt so clunky. Hopefully no stamina either or the option to turn it off. Makes it feel like a chore. RDR1 was better for me.

I almost stopped to help that guy but kept on. Didn’t watch the video. I’ll interact w him.

My favorite side story might of been one of the characters who u help

I think in the original mission u help him out and he ends up losing his leg? or something like that and then him n arthur become real good friends and then u able to go fishing with him and shit

i know that after what happens to Arthur u can still visit him as his son in one mission but while doing it the guy ends up getting killed. sad shit. I wanna say it was ab ear attack or something

My favorite side story might of been one of the characters who u help

I think in the original mission u help him out and he ends up losing his leg? or something like that and then him n arthur become real good friends and then u able to go fishing with him and shit

i know that after what happens to Arthur u can still visit him as his son in one mission but while doing it the guy ends up getting killed. sad shit. I wanna say it was ab ear attack or something

Ol’ Hamish Sinclair. Second playthrough I waited to finish his story/quests until the epilogue so I could keep the “reward”.

I do want to know what happens with a few characters we didn’t see like I think it was one of the girls at camp who might have drank herself to death forgot her name but she messed with Sean. And then Charles was going to Canada I wanted to see that and Sadie was going to South America. They had a lot of story dlc potential

I do want to know what happens with a few characters we didn’t see like I think it was one of the girls at camp who might have drank herself to death forgot her name but she messed with Sean. And then Charles was going to Canada I wanted to see that and Sadie was going to South America. They had a lot of story dlc potential
None of that shit sounds DLC worthy outside of Sadie being a bounty hunter

Back