Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

Man my time is precious lol. I'm not bout to be riding round wit yall for 30 mins watching yall get money while im also getting shot the fuck up....for nothing

Told u I was out once the eagles game started anyway lol

Ayo those niggas was wettin you the fuck up any time you came close to the objective

they did me the same way until they finally invited me to join the posse

i aint even hear u say shit about the game tho but u good

Ayo those niggas was wettin you the fuck up any time you came close to the objective

they did me the same way until they finally invited me to join the posse

i aint even hear u say shit about the game tho but u good
Cuz yo ass gotta trash mic and was sounding like you was in the bathtub smh. Could barely hear you.

Cuz yo ass gotta trash mic and was sounding like you was in the bathtub smh. Could barely hear you.

my shit is trash but I could hear you just fine couldnt nobody else in the game hear u at all though so your shit prolly worse off than mines

Caught a 19 pound pikefish at cat fail lake the other day. I've gotten better at fishing. I learned a trick to fishing. The trick is to cast your line out half distance away from you and not so far out so it takes less time and less steuvgls to reel them In

idk....John cant seem to fish for shit either or its just me

I just been running around killing whole towns since I've been done with the story

probably go back to my saves this weekend and either see a different ending or complete all my hunting and fishing with Arthur

I'm taking my time with tilhis game and getting my 60 bones worth out of it.i do one or two missions a day but in between that I take time to do the small stuff like complete challenges or sides quest. I've been on a robbing spree hitting up camps especially lemoyne raiders and o'driscolls1camps. I've been robbing stage coaches and carriages in free roam and especially gold prospectors . I wait for them to find gold then I take a nugget off of them and their horse. Since my honor is lowered to I third I've been getting more watches ,wedding rings etc off of my victims. Yesterday I even robbed a train at emerald train station kill3d all the guards rode it up north to the Rockies blew up the races without getting killed but I still got a bounty though. Out of the 20 plus people I robbed I only got three to comply.

I'm taking my time with tilhis game and getting my 60 bones worth out of it.i do one or two missions a day but in between that I take time to do the small stuff like complete challenges or sides quest. I've been on a robbing spree hitting up camps especially lemoyne raiders and o'driscolls1camps. I've been robbing stage coaches and carriages in free roam and especially gold prospectors . I wait for them to find gold then I take a nugget off of them and their horse. Since my honor is lowered to I third I've been getting more watches ,wedding rings etc off of my victims. Yesterday I even robbed a train at emerald train station kill3d all the guards rode it up north to the Rockies blew up the races without getting killed but I still got a bounty though. Out of the 20 plus people I robbed I only got three to comply.

I started playing the story again ysterday too. I gotta lot of unfinished business to handle in the form of side quest. Also caught 2 Lemoyne Raider bodies inside of the bar in Rhodes cause they were picking a fight wit this dude. I intervened and one of them pulled the strap instantly. I pulled out my shotgun and blew his head off while aiming it from the hip the other one tried to run and I shot him in the back. Cleared the whole bar in a matter of seconds and I didnt get a bounty.

I've noticed that now whenever Im defending myself in story mode i dont get bounties for it. It used to be no matter what somebody did to u if u fought back then you'd get a bounty. Im happy they changed that shit

Part 2: this morning i found a gold bar near the horse shoe camp did some fishing near dakota river caught about five salmon and two largemouth and hunted a legendary animal the elk s gave his parts to the fur trader and the can e for crafting. Then I found the last animal for Margaret and got an emerald. Finished chapter 3 that shit was a ride though r.i.p sean. I started saint Denis went around asking for Angelo Bronte , chased that punk kid through the streets to get my bag back and then oawned the gold bar the emerald and all the rings and wet her in for over 600 buck I was on my way back to camp to save my game when I got ambilushed by about ten lemoyne raiders tl. I got lit up and then lost 150....fuck!

Part 2: this morning i found a gold bar near the horse shoe camp did some fishing near dakota river caught about five salmon and two largemouth and hunted a legendary animal the elk s gave his parts to the fur trader and the can e for crafting. Then I found the last animal for Margaret and got an emerald. Finished chapter 3 that shit was a ride though r.i.p sean. I started saint Denis went around asking for Angelo Bronte , chased that punk kid through the streets to get my bag back and then oawned the gold bar the emerald and all the rings and wet her in for over 600 buck I was on my way back to camp to save my game when I got ambilushed by about ten lemoyne raiders tl. I got lit up and then lost 150....fuck!

Did those Raiders jump out on you on a bridge?

i got killed in a ambush like that but if you go right back after dying they jump out again and u can kill em and take ur shit back

Yeah they jumped out on me when I did that second bounty In the mountains for that old black gunslinger dude. They caught me at night to make it so bad. They jumped out in all black and executioner hoodies to cover their facec. I went into dead eye and smoked all of them. This game is full of "oh shit" moments. Itwws funny beacuse that old black dude was talking shit altar way to the jailhouse and I kept having to bit his are to shut him up the he wakes up again 5 seconds later and talks some .ore shit lol.

Caught a 19 pound pikefish at cat fail lake the other day. I've gotten better at fishing. I learned a trick to fishing. The trick is to cast your line out half distance away from you and not so far out so it takes less time and less steuvgls to reel them In
You can also use dead eye vision to scope the water for where the big fish are. Long as you use the right bait, they always bite.

I love fishing man

a few weeks ago me and my boy went fishing just outside of Rhodes and we were so close to town that we were running on foot to take our fish to the butcher but then i found an NPC with a horse and wagon so i stole that shit and started putting all the fish i was catching inside of it then id drive it back to town.

I made a killing doing that shit

I love fishing man

a few weeks ago me and my boy went fishing just outside of Rhodes and we were so close to town that we were running on foot to take our fish to the butcher but then i found an NPC with a horse and wagon so i stole that shit and started putting all the fish i was catching inside of it then id drive it back to town.

I made a killing doing that shit
That's a good idea, ima try that

I've come across a lot of crazy shit in this game. I've had a lot of o"oh shit moments" gang ambhshes, bear attacks, I've come across spoiler post in this thread a nd YouTube thumb nails and erased them from my mind, but nothing could prepare me for what happened to Kieran. Damn shame ,he got it worse than sean. @TomyDubbz did you finish the game yet I don't want to spoil anything.

the 1 and only "attack" that actually shook me was the trap near butcher creek

I was passing thru and somebody was yelling for help.....I ran over to check it out and fell right in a big square hole....by the time I got my horse off me and tried to jump out they let me have it smh

respawned by the water, all bloody and $113 short.....I was mad af....went around killing all the murfree brood i could find

speaking of fishing...

is anybody fishing with the honor bottomed out? as John?

I swear I havent caught shit like this and its gotta have something to do with it

I've come across a lot of crazy shit in this game. I've had a lot of o"oh shit moments" gang ambhshes, bear attacks, I've come across spoiler post in this thread a nd YouTube thumb nails and erased them from my mind, but nothing could prepare me for what happened to Kieran. Damn shame ,he got it worse than sean. @TomyDubbz did you finish the game yet I don't want to spoil anything.

yea you good bruh im done just doing side quest now

the 1 and only "attack" that actually shook me was the trap near butcher creek

I was passing thru and somebody was yelling for help.....I ran over to check it out and fell right in a big square hole....by the time I got my horse off me and tried to jump out they let me have it smh

respawned by the water, all bloody and $113 short.....I was mad af....went around killing all the murfree brood i could find

See damn.. i aint even experience no shit like that

those niggas made sure they was jumping out on me every time I went to leave the the hide out though they were pissed off that we took over their shit. It got so bad that a nigga had to start taking an alternate route out that bitch through the back. I mean they were jumpin out on me every time with machetes and shit

Reactions: 1/2
I started a new game a tuay I went back to the train. Robbery mission and the first mission at the o'driscoll2 camp because people were spoiling too much shit in those YouTube co.ments. It feels like a whole new game and I missed a lot off details and arguments at camp. I didnt know you could chop wood at horse shoe overlook the last time I didn't know you could c do chores unto chapter 3. I'm seeing some new random events I missex. I did chicks treasure map again bit this time at nivht. It was dark and I went inside there with a lantern . The room started to glow green and it started hjmmkng. I thought those corpses were going to get up and attack me,then I realized the sound was coming crom outside the bouse. I looked up and there was a u.f.o hovering over the house. This game has so many surprises.

The last mission I did before I started over was country pursuits I was waxing through a gator infested swamp at night with old mister thomas. I haven't been on edge in a video game like that since resident evil 4

Back