Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

its funny to me that I cant seem to stay outta trouble as John

shit was a breeze with Arthur

idk, maybe they just set it up that way on purpose but Abigail is steady bitchin and every time I leave the crib im in a shootout

was walking thru Saint Denis to get a hair cut and ended up fighting a cop, breaking his neck (accident), and hiding on a roof for 10 mins

(took me that long to realize the heat dont just go away like gta, you gotta shake the scene lol)

idk, maybe they just set it up that way on purpose but Abigail is steady bitchin and every time I leave the crib im in a shootout

was walking thru Saint Denis to get a hair cut and ended up fighting a cop, breaking his neck (accident), and hiding on a roof for 10 mins

(took me that long to realize the heat dont just go away like gta, you gotta shake the scene lol)

There was def a random encounter in saint denis a white cop chasing a brother. Tried to interfere and cop died.

Reactions: 1/2
yeah he beat him in the alley and was standing over him talkin shit

I speared him and was gonna tie him up and leave but whatever I hit decided to stomp him in his back with his head against the wall

all the balconies and shit made the goat getaway

My copy of red dead 2 just arrived today I'll be joining y'all soon

Hit me up once you get yourself acquainted w/ it

ill help u run your beta online missions too if you need somebody to run wit just lemme kno

Hit me up once you get yourself acquainted w/ it

ill help u run your beta online missions too if you need somebody to run wit just lemme kno
Aight bet. How long does this game take to download? Unheard ite 94gb right? I had just traded in my ps4 last week for a new one and my gta online was at 90 something th it just to owned loading new yesterday at around 1 am

Aight bet. How long does this game take to download? Unheard ite 94gb right? I had just traded in my ps4 last week for a new one and my gta online was at 90 something th it just to owned loading new yesterday at around 1 am

Its a big ass game but idk how long it took cause i let it DL over night

It's faster with the physical copy it says I can start the application now I have 4 hours left . That must be for online mode

Fuck Abigail yo like frfr
she like get a job you get the job at the ranch motherfuckers attack the ranch and she get mad when we kill them for the attack. THEN this bitch knowing John is a wanted man gonna order something in his real name. Of course that leads to some shit and niggas try to kill you. And they get mad at you for defending yourself and they leave.

Back