Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

After going through all this shit...

I really wish I coulda shot Dutch in the last Red Dead as John instead of letting his bitch ass fling himself off a cliff

Wait I just realized I didnt experience that ending yall keep talkin bout.

you an evil bastard then

was yo honor up or down?

then again there are 4 different endings depending on your honor and what choice you make at the end when u running off with John

you an evil bastard then

was yo honor up or down?

then again there are 4 different endings depending on your honor and what choice you make at the end when u running off with John

I wanna see all 4

glad I made a save close to the end

gotta go for the money first since my honor is up

then i'll go back and try to drag it down before I start the missions

I probably still aint getting to online any time soon

Sadie Adler Got Cakes For A White Girl....I Can't Be The Only Who Noticed That Switch

Also I Got Ran Up By The PAWG (Karen I Think Is Her Name) On Some Drunken Thirst Shit In Shady Belle

I For Sure Thought Arthur Was Gonna End Up With Either Mary Beth Or Sadie...But All Dude Got Was Some Got Some Rub Downs At Them Hotels

I was sweating the shit outta Mary Beth once we got to Shady Belle lol

everything else was so real I was like damn maybe I gotta shoot my shot

she friend zoned the shit outta nigga

I try to stir up convo with the bath help and this fool starts talkin about his dog

at that point it was like "ah, ok....he really aint gettin none in this game" lol

I wanna see all 4

glad I made a save close to the end

gotta go for the money first since my honor is up

then i'll go back and try to drag it down before I start the missions

I probably still aint getting to online any time soon

You know u can replay missions from one of the d pad menus too right? Its the one that be showing if u got Gold, silver or bronze during the missions. They all should be available for replay right there

Did yall ever see any of your gang members fight? I walked up on an argument between Pearson the cook and Bill one time. Shit got physical and Pearson put the hands on Bill that shit was crazy

damn, you right smh

I can use that to go back and see the other "honorable" ending

but I cant just restart and see the other 2 without taking my honor down

ima just kill everything and run up bounties until im in the red and then try

Did yall ever see any of your gang members fight? I walked up on an argument between Pearson the cook and Bill one time. Shit got physical and Pearson put the hands on Bill that shit was crazy

I saw molly come at Karen and Karen slapped fire from her. I heard Bill and Javier get into it cause he calles him a greaser. Javier pulled the knife on him. Hosea bout pulled the gun on Bill too.

Back