Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

I want to get into the online mode.
He did?..I totally missed that

he dont mention it till chapter 5 when you meet the indian chief. Stated he met a chick had a kid she let him do what he do no relationship. But when he was gone somebody killed them.for 10.00. Made me realize why Arthur dont mess with no hoes

Damn Arthur...

Shoulda been bobbin and weaving

I knew my boy was dying but they still got me with the sunrise and the soft cowboy ballad

They showed him laid out on that rock I'm like :cry:

aw, cuz

Just switched to John...is it about over or what?

Arthur Morgan You're My Favorite White Boy

tenor.gif

Arthur Morgan You're My Favorite White Boy

tenor.gif

man I tried to explain the hurt to the wife yesterday....she probably thinks im nuts cuz I was gettin excited

......and then, and THEN BITCH ASS DUTCH JUST LEFT!! HE DIDNT EVEN LOOK BACK!

giphy.gif

my guy still crawled up to the top of the rock to see the sun set one more time tho *voice cracks*

Arthur the trillest video game character ever

man I tried to explain the hurt to the wife yesterday....she probably thinks im nuts cuz I was gettin excited

giphy.gif

my guy still crawled up to the top of the rock to see the sun set one more time tho *voice cracks*

Whenever they remake the first redemption im super killing Dutch

Damn Arthur...

Shoulda been bobbin and weaving

I knew my boy was dying but they still got me with the sunrise and the soft cowboy ballad

They showed him laid out on that rock I'm like :cry:

aw, cuz

Just switched to John...is it about over or what?

About another 10 hrs before over.

Whenever they remake the first redemption im super killing Dutch

If Rockstar Does Decides To Remake RDR1 They Would And Probably Should Make It Story DLC For The Current Game...The New Austin Map Is Already In The Damn Game...All They Would Need To Do Is Add The Mexico Portion

It Doesn't Make Any Sense In Developing A Remake For Next Gen When The Foundation Is Already Laid Down Within RDR2...Shit Your Playing The Epilogue As James Marston For Fucks Sake..Might As Well Tack On The Story Missions Etc And The Missing Real Estate

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Nigga shed a thug tear.

2nd playthrough. Definitely found a stagecoach lick with Bill and Tilly i did not know i could do this

Last edited:

giphy.gif

That shit got me too bruh. Rockstar know how to tug on them heart strings..

Outside of Arthurs death being the most fucked up.. Kieran & Lennys deaths were fucked up for me too. I talked to them more than anybody back at my camp and it was a different conversation each time.

A lot of people said Hosea was the most fucked up of the NPCs but I didnt talk to him as much as I should of

And then the damn horse man smh. They have you get used to ya horse, winning races with it and shit. Surviving cougar attacks, wolves.. talking to it throughout the game to calm it down only for it to get popped at the end.. Then they hit u wit that damn cutscene of Arthur saying thank you while its laying there dyin

:cry:

Outside of Arthurs death being the most fucked up.. Kieran & Lennys deaths were fucked up for me too. I talked to them more than anybody back at my camp and it was a different conversation each time.

A lot of people said Hosea was the most fucked up of the NPCs but I didnt talk to him as much as I should of

And then the damn horse man smh. They have you get used to ya horse, winning races with it and shit. Surviving cougar attacks, wolves.. talking to it throughout the game to calm it down only for it to get popped at the end.. Then they hit u wit that damn cutscene of Arthur saying thank you while its laying there dyin

Kieran def aint deserve that shit at all.

Kieran def aint deserve that shit at all.

I was kinda pissed that i aint get to put a bullet in Colm my damn self after that. They should of gave you the option to just shoot him in the head before he was hung. Hell, i was honestly expecting Sadie to flip out and blast him before they let him hang cause she was goin after them hard for killing her husband

Wait I just realized I didnt experience that ending yall keep talkin bout.

Back