Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Elzo69Renaissance

Didnt you hear about the last nigga who swung @ me
2021 ABW Biggest Instigator 2x
Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$24,985,992
Seeing this from me might seem strange considering the avi…

But the only real adequate apology is for him to invite Chris over, put his hands behind his back, stick out his chin and let Chris open palm smack the shit out him while someone records it. And if he flinch, Chris get to smack him again, whether that first slap connected or not. And then post it on all his social medias.

If not, then for Chris, it should be “fuck this nigga Willard til my casket drop!”
nigga what?

GOAT

🐐
Dec 16, 2017
ABW Bucks
$164,253
Not gonna lie

This whole thing made me view Will different

I always knew he was kinda weird ever since he was associated w scientology but he never came out and claimed it like Tom Cruise so i held out hope he wasnt too far off in the deep end.

But the slap, the screaming, the acceptance speech.... i cant stop watching this show now. I wanna see what he does next.

Eyerone

Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$126,523
Seeing this from me might seem strange considering the avi…

But the only real adequate apology is for him to invite Chris over, put his hands behind his back, stick out his chin and let Chris open palm smack the shit out him while someone records it. And if he flinch, Chris get to smack him again, whether that first slap connected or not. And then post it on all his social medias.

If not, then for Chris, it should be “fuck this nigga Willard til my casket drop!”
Aye, I said it earlier….

Will owes Chris 5 minutes, nh

Reactions: Inglewood_B

Allah_U_Akbar

✨New Member✨
Feb 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$8,764,608
He didn’t apologize that night because he prolly still felt like he was in the right.
Exactly.

And notice how he didn’t say that in this bullshit apology video he just released.

He claims he didn’t apologize to Chris at that time, because everything was in a “blur”.

GNS

Dat Nigga On Dat Nag
Apr 7, 2017
ABW Bucks
$8,183,412
Exactly.

And notice how he didn’t say that in this bullshit apology video he just released.

He claims he didn’t apologize to Chris at that time, because everything was in a “blur”.
Nigga maybe it was to him.
Y'all act like y'all never seen a nigga get shot, punched, jumped for saying some shit somebody ain't like.

• Haha
Reactions: Eyerone and Inori

Inglewood_B

Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,351,954
nigga what?

It was the ultimate disrespect a man can give another man.

Open palm slap, then TURNED HIS BACK AND WALKED AWAY, because he knew in that moment Chris wouldn’t do shit even if he wanted.

I won’t lie… I laughed hard as fuck at it. But were it me in that position… words don’t suffice for that level of disrespect. That was beyond “this nigga got me fucked up…” Empires get toppled for that kinda disrespect.

I wouldnt even abide a verbal apology for that. A pound of flesh is the only thing that would suffice.