Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Well that's what I meant. He's talking about it and using it but isn't ready to talk to Will about it. It's like he's not done using the slap yet

I haven't paid much attention to it all. Do you think he's really using it for the point of profiting from it or do you think he just mentions it here and there because it's the elephant in the room and kinda impossible not to acknowledge?

Naaaahhh...folks ain't never forgetting that slap. Will Packer definitely ain't forgetting.

And yes he deserved to get knocked down. The shyt was an embarrassment to what was a historical night

True, but he's a grown man. He should have handled that situation before it brought him down to this point in his life. I know a lot of people were cheerleading what he did as some good thing, but you can clearly tell that he doesn't agree with them on that point.

Silently it’s a lot of regret and contrition about it now, mainly do to Jada’s cold mechanical indifference to it all. Like people realizing this chick just ain’t worth all this grief Will bought on himself defending her “honor”

He probably got some new project in the works and his people urged him to release a public apology in order to clear the air.

Do NOT be fooled by this so-called apology.

Notice how he couldn’t quite explain why he didn’t apologize to Chris during his acceptance speech.

He apologized to everybody EXCEPT the person he actually assaulted on live television.

That was blatant disrespect and it was by design.

Fuck this clown.

He probably got some new project in the works and his people urged him to release a public apology in order to clear the air.

Do NOT be fooled by this so-called apology.

Notice how he couldn’t quite explain why he didn’t apologize to Chris during his acceptance speech.

He apologized to everybody EXCEPT the person he actually assaulted on live television.

That was blatant disrespect and it was by design.

Fuck this clown.

He didn’t apologize that night because he prolly still felt like he was in the right.

Naaaahhh...folks ain't never forgetting that slap. Will Packer definitely ain't forgetting.

And yes he deserved to get knocked down. The shyt was an embarrassment to what was a historical night

Will Smith made an otherwise forgetful night into a historical night that will be remembered for decades.

In a viral world that shit held our attention for like 2 whole weeks

Shit was crazy. Made us forget about WW3 n all that

Seeing this from me might seem strange considering the avi…

But the only real adequate apology is for him to invite Chris over, put his hands behind his back, stick out his chin and let Chris open palm smack the shit out him while someone records it. And if he flinch, Chris get to smack him again, whether that first slap connected or not. And then post it on all his social medias.

If not, then for Chris, it should be “fuck this nigga Willard til my casket drop!”

Seeing this from me might seem strange considering the avi…

But the only real adequate apology is for him to invite Chris over, put his hands behind his back, stick out his chin and let Chris open palm smack the shit out him while someone records it. And if he flinch, Chris get to smack him again, whether that first slap connected or not. And then post it on all his social medias.

If not, then for Chris, it should be “fuck this nigga Willard til my casket drop!”
nigga what?

Not gonna lie

This whole thing made me view Will different

I always knew he was kinda weird ever since he was associated w scientology but he never came out and claimed it like Tom Cruise so i held out hope he wasnt too far off in the deep end.

But the slap, the screaming, the acceptance speech.... i cant stop watching this show now. I wanna see what he does next.

Back