Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd3) King of RnB: Stevie Wonder vs Prince

Better Artist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is yeah I really don't like most 80s music. Overuse of reverb and that arena rock style is just kot for me, so I'm not really a big Prince fan.

Stevie top 3

Stevie top 5

But if Im trying to set a mood for some fucking not love making Ima throw on some Prince

SMH,Prince is the greatest musician of all time,NOBODY has a catalogue like that, @CeLLar-DooR ,

you're talking about "arena rock" sound ? You clearly don't have much knowledge of the brothers

music. It's really disheartening that young people are this foolish but *shrugs* .

SMH,Prince is the greatest musician of all time,NOBODY has a catalogue like that, @CeLLar-DooR ,

you're talking about "arena rock" sound ? You clearly don't have much knowledge of the brothers

music. It's really disheartening that young people are this foolish but *shrugs* .

Lol so many ABW niggas with so many feelings. When I don't like Drake I'm old, when I don't like Prince's music I'm young.

Get outta your feelings bro the whole 80s is filled to the brim with the reverb and arena rock sound I described. It's no insult, it's an accurate description of the sound.

And I'm not a fan of it. Even the songs I do like ie Most Beautiful Girl sound distinctly 80s.

Anyway I voted Stevie

This ain’t an easy one at all. Just off raw talent alone I’m gonna roll with Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back