Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd3) Best Beatmaker: Neptunes vs Dr.Dre vs Timbaland (PICK TWO)

Pick TWO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t see how these Neptune niggas even made it this far. Only cuz they had top tier rappers rapping on they shit. But Dre and Timbo of course and it’s not even close.

Based on your votes

The Top 5 Hip Hop Producers of AllTime:

1. Dr. Dre
2. Timbaland
3. Neptunes
4. DJ Premier
5. Kanye West

Word. It’s all subjective of course. Put Primo below Dre and Mannie Fresh at 3. Timbo top 5 but I wouldn’t have put him that high. Ye would have been at 4 or 6 depending on how I was feeling that day cuz I would have threw Paul and Juicy up there. They at least honorable mentions. Smh these niggaz got the Neptunes at 3 lmfao

Word. It’s all subjective of course. Put Primo below Dre and Mannie Fresh at 3. Timbo top 5 but I wouldn’t have put him that high. Ye would have been at 4 or 6 depending on how I was feeling that day cuz I would have threw Paul and Juicy up there. They at least honorable mentions. Smh these niggaz got the Neptunes at 3 lmfao
3E0B3EF6-7991-4580-86CF-3D4580623FF1.gif

Tough break nigga

You and all those backpack niggas can cry together

Damn I missed the vote

To ME, Tim is a better R&B producer than hiphop and Neptunes ain't seeing Ye but I will say I gained more respect for Preem, Juice and Paul, Rza, JD, and others since we started this. Lotta hits were forgotten or unknown for me and yall dropped alot of heat backing ya picks so I appreciate it

I still think Hitmen ain't get they just due, neither did QTip, Justice League, Cool and Dre, 808 Mafia, Salaam Remi and others

Back