Love Faces
Can't Be Friends

vs

Maxwell

Notable Hits

Ascension
Sumthin Sumthin
This Woman's Work

I see Du been sharing the dippers with some of yall niggas.

Over 10 years into his career Maxwell dropped Black Summer's Night that had Pretty Wings, Bad Habits, Fist Full of Tears , etc.

I fuck with the Ready album heavyyyy, but that's Trey's only great album. Maxwell helped create an entire genre of music.

Lol Songz wishes he could have a song like Pretty Wings or Womans Work.

It's too bad he's goin' out so early coz hes put in work but it what it is

Fam U act Like this Ain't a cover , What are we doing here ??? Everytime we do these no criteria Is set , Has Songz been more Consistent since his 1st album .

Maxwell Ol dissapearing Ass I get the Formula But Is this Nigga really worthy like that ?

Fam U act Like this Ain't a cover , What are we doing here ??? Everytime we do these no criteria Is set , Has Songz been more Consistent since his 1st album .

Maxwell Ol dissapearing Ass I get the Formula But Is this Nigga really worthy like that ?

It's a cover that he produced. If we addin' non singin' stuff, which I am, then it's 1000000% Maxwell.

If we just doin' vocals it's Maxwell too.

Fuck what yall talking about. Niggas just going with the name that they think makes them look like they know what they talking about.

Never even heard anyone mention a womans work before @Goldie mentioned it today. Now 50-11 niggas finna run in here like "a WOmAn'S wOrK >{>}}}[>>> TrEY sOnGz EnTIrE CaReER"

Shut the fuck up.

Fuck what yall talking about. Niggas just going with the name that they think makes them look like they know what they talking about.

Never even heard anyone mention a womans work before @Goldie mentioned it today. Now 50-11 niggas finna run in here like "a WOmAn'S wOrK >{>}}}[>>> TrEY sOnGz EnTIrE CaReER"

Shut the fuck up.

Nigga if this ain't the weakest fukn argument.

So cuz Woman's Work ain't brought up every other day means what?

Nigga when the last time Trey Songz was talked about here. lol

Niggas just grasping at straws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back