Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) King of RnB: Bobby Womack vs Stevie Wonder

Better Artist?

• Bobby Womack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stevie's a legend, but not top 5 imo.

His songs are cool, some shit I'd play with my aunt or granny around, but I aint riding around to Isn't She Lovely.

This how you gotta dance to stevie shit

giphy.gif

I like real nigga shit that makes you do

giphy.gif

and

6530ac02742ec80ea6d92216dee9e6bf.gif

Honestly, I think niggas were raised on Stevie so his music brings mfs back to a happy time in their childhood. But cmon man,

Within the first 20 secs of each song you can feel the difference in levels

Idk if the word is "groove" or bounce, funk, or what, but Stevie's music always lacked something to me.

Idk if the word is "groove" or bounce, funk, or what, but Stevie's music always lacked something to me.

I ain't mad at your opinion cause everybody on here LOVE Mobb Deep and them niggas just wasn't for me AT ALL. They had a few songs I liked but I just never saw or heard what everybody else does concerning them.

I get what you’re saying. You really want music you can get ignorant with and Stevie be on another sound

I respect it.

I wouldn't call a song like "outstanding" ignorant lol But what songs from Stevie gives you that feel?

You crazy af!

Do I Do was cool with the disco bounce, but it's still lacking that shit, it doesn't have that bounce. It's missing the last seasoning pack. Where's the sazon'?!?

Before I let go, Computer love, Mary Jane, etc. Even that Do I Do joint, it's not even a top 40 song with the disco bounce. There's about 5 Slave songs alone that shit on that song.

Back