5 Million Albums Sold This Decade

Notable Hits

Sicko Mode
Goosebumps
Pick Up The Phone
Antidote
Highest In The Room

Travis>>>

More influential and brought a new sound that's being used to this day. Bruno has mainly been using old sounds and hasn't influenced his genre to sound like him like Travis has.

Bruno has better #s, but once we put into context white people love black music by non black people, it kinda evens out.

Travis>>>

More influential and brought a new sound that's being used to this day. Bruno has mainly been using old sounds and hasn't influenced his genre to sound like him like Travis has.

Bruno has better #s, but once we put into context white people love black music by non black people, it kinda evens out.

Okay this is the part of the tournament where I call you a clown

Nah Travis' sound is taken from Kanye West and he's an offspring of the Yeezus album sound. And in terms of melody he borrowed heavily from Kendrick Lamar. I gotta put Bruno ahead because he merged styles from different era's to make his own flair from the 50s, then late 90s alternate rock pop and then the 80s and 90s all while paying homage to those who came before him. He's also the first Filipino musician to cross over to the amount of genres he did and sell the most. He helped revolutionize the sound of pop music worldwide.

The kanye album travis helped make? Lol

Even rnb artists like miguel started making music with the travis Scott sound. Thats influence. Bruno diesntbhave that. Bruno doesn't have a sound.

Yao ming being the first Chinese person to do what he did doesn't make him better than lebron. Bruno being the first Filipino to do cuz doesn't really mean anything in this comparison.

Non black people have always sold more than black people when they do black music, that's not even debatable. Bruno knows that and has said that. He acknowledges it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back