Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
GWYfKMeRRgShz0Q7d1d-Gg.png

Q-Tip

Vs

Dr.Dre

@achewon87 explain sir lol

Dre just loops up known samples. Q puts in work chopping them...

Plus theres the whole how much did the good dr actually do argument which turns dre into one of the most succesful sound engineer/mixer of our time...

If we don't allow ghost writing then we don't allow ghost producing...

Plus theres the whole how much did the good dr actually do argument which turns dre into one of the most succesful sound engineer/mixer of our time...

I was about to rob u for this post but u still broke

Keep telling folks Dre, heavy bass funk aint all what it is cake'd up to be. Sampling is the easy thing to do to make a beat.

I'd say if you aint gotta get clearance on a record(s), then you shouldn't be consider a producer, or Top status, just a nigga that loops original sounds
24ytlpw.jpg

Uggggggh!

I love love wu-tang and all the members for blessing us with such dope classic hip hop gems...

But I also have so much respect for Dre and all the solid beats he created that gave birth to so many great artists... And let alone albums that he dropped, an album I could listen to and not have to skip a track....

Dre it is..

This one was a hard one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back