Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll RD: 1: Ultimate Breakfast: Sausage vs Bacon✅

Which one you picking?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like the apple chicken breakfast sausage

But bacon for the win. If any folks like duck and see duck bacon available at your supermarket you should definitely try it. Some of the best non pork bacon around!! Duck in general is great though

I do like the apple chicken breakfast sausage

But bacon for the win. If any folks like duck and see duck bacon available at your supermarket you should definitely try it. Some of the best non pork bacon around!! Duck in general is great though
Never seen duck bacon I'll be on the look out for it

Never seen duck bacon I'll be on the look out for it

I like my bacon chewy so duck bacon that way is great to me. If you like crispy bacon in my opinion don't get duck bacon because I don't think it gets super crispy like pork will.

It's really good though and I hope you find some.

I like my bacon chewy so duck bacon that way is great to me. If you like crispy bacon in my opinion don't get duck bacon because I don't think it gets super crispy like pork will.

It's really good though and I hope you find some.
Chewy??? Now I do like it crispy and crunchy so I like that ole fashion bacon with the rind still on. I'll give it a try still

Bacon overrated as shit! I love it but this bacon craze folks been on I just don't get it.

'I, personally, don't like bacon as much as others. Therefore, bacon is overrated.'

Takes a HUGE ego to have this take. Nigga shut up. Lol.

J/k. Na, I feel you. I dunno if I'd call it overrated. But I definitely ain't one of them niggas going to the Bacon Festival every year and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back