RBE Pearly Gates 3: Math Hoffa vs Hollow Da Don

RBE Pearly Gates 3: Math Hoffa vs Hollow Da Don

• Hollow Da Don

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Debatable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

Just watched the official version and I still feel the same as I did when i saw the bootleg

I just watched the battle and ...
giphy.gif

On the real, at the beginning I was thinking "man hollow is spitting some shit! these niggas was just sleepin" then Math spit and I was like ahh yea, math got that round. Same shit happened in the 2nd, Hollow was cookin but Math just had more shit.

But the 3rd? The 3rd!?! That shit is up there with Clips' 3rd with Rex, Lux's and Verb's. I won't say it's better, but slightly lower than those. That shit was nasty.

On top of that, the tension was crazy. Right before Math's 3rd Hollow was asking ARP if there was gonna be a way for him to get out safe. Then at the end of Math's 3rd ARP was like "Yo hollow make sure you come with me so I can get u outta here" :yikes1:

On the subject, i'm seeing hollow fans saying "math talkin bout loyalty and he fucked hollow's sister, he's the foul nigga"

Math never said he smashed hollow's sister, he said he wanted to lol

On the subject, i'm seeing hollow fans saying "math talkin bout loyalty and he fucked hollow's sister, he's the foul nigga"

Math never said he smashed hollow's sister, he said he wanted to lol
That’s what I’m alluding too. Why not say something like how you my friend and you plotting on my sister. He dropped the ball on that one.

Just watched this earlier today. While Math was the clear winner, I feel like Hollow wasn't there all the way.
One thing I noticed was when Hollow was talking bout the dirt they did early in the battle and I heard someone yell snitch.
Then Math's third had the guys that Hollow allegedly fucked over and stole from, is that not snitching also?
IDK I expected more but I think maybe I don't know both of their history enough to have what they said more understandable.

Back