Welcome To aBlackWeb

RBE: Bigg K vs Ahdi Snitch.. from RBE’s “Get Back” card.. Official drop...

Who Won?

• I just really hate snitches...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Ahdi Brasco pity option...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm sorry but I still ain't listened to one of Ahdi's rounds in full. Ahdi's whole body language is like that popular nigga that always roast in high school who gets laughs for basic insults until he picks the wrong one and gets bodied off a personal like he pees in the bed. His body language gives away it's true, but only this time that nigga got bodied with his own pissy sheets (paperwork).

The only argument--the only argument--is K should've saved that shit for the 3rd. It's a body but you gotta sit through a whole lotta time to announce the victim dead. If K swung this on him in the third like Verb, it would arguably hit harder. But that's mincing words: the shit is still a K win. Anything other than that is pure hate.

I'm sorry but I still ain't listened to one of Ahdi's rounds in full. Ahdi's whole body language is like that popular nigga that always roast in high school who gets laughs for basic insults until he picks the wrong one and gets bodied off a personal like he pees in the bed. His body language gives away it's true, but only this time that nigga got bodied with his own pissy sheets (paperwork).

The only argument--the only argument--is K should've saved that shit for the 3rd. It's a body but you gotta sit through a whole lotta time to announce the victim dead. If K swung this on him in the third like Verb, it would arguably hit harder. But that's mincing words: the shit is still a K win. Anything other than that is pure hate.
nah K did it right cuz like u said u ain’t care to listen to Ahdi shit after K s first round....battle was over right there

Fam tried to rebuttal that shit in the battle....then the stupid lawyer video...then my expert opinion ....

It just got worse and worse

Back