Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
giphy.gif

I hope we not condoning this wack ass shit!!! Aint he jjdd boy that b doin the "i dont shoot guns but if i did, id do this n that" ass nigga???

That's wack. It's all supposed to come from your creative process. You blueprinting your whole rhyme scheme with a cheat sheet, you a automated battle rap bot. No wonder why his shit feel so lifeless.

That's wack. It's all supposed to come from your creative process. You blueprinting your whole rhyme scheme with a cheat sheet, you a automated battle rap bot. No wonder why his shit feel so lifeless.
The nigga used the equivalent of a calculator to solve a problem...

Terrible analogy. There is no objective final answer like math. Lyricism is more equivalent to the work put into the "problem solving" process.

How you call yourself a writer and you don't even brainstorm your own rhyme schemes. Fuck out here

Terrible analogy. There is no objective final answer like math. Lyricism is more equivalent to the work put into the "problem solving" process.

How you call yourself a writer and you don't even brainstorm your own rhyme schemes. Fuck out here
What’s more objective than seeing what words rhyme with each other? Acting like he’s using a ghostwriter.

What’s more objective than seeing what words rhyme with each other? Acting like he’s using a ghostwriter.

“Whats more objective” literally means nothing it either is or isnt objective... Why are your arguments never cohesive, u stay going all over the place with random shit.

Nobody mentioned ghost writing. He’s wack for using a crutch. Is it that hard to think of words that rhyme, where do we draw the line? Im bout to make an app where u can type in a battler name and it generates a list of name flip ideas for you. lol

“Whats more objective” literally means nothing it either is or isnt objective... Why are your arguments never cohesive, u stay going all over the place with random shit.

Nobody mentioned ghost writing. He’s wack for using a crutch. Is it that hard to think of words that rhyme, where do we draw the line? Im bout to make an app where u can type in a battler name and it generates a list of name flip ideas for you. lol
What?

Anyway Jayblac recently suggested during the champion recap that X Factor needed someone to look over his bars give him suggestions etc, and that is something that is accepted in hip hop, but god forbid a nigga go on a website to rhyme words?

Teaching someone how to structure their bars vs playing fill in the blank.

If i tell you, yo instead of saying it like that, it would hit harder if you do it like this. That’s teaching technique.

As opposed to thinking of one punch line and having a computer give you all possible matches so you can fill it out.

I’m mad i have to explain this to an avid battle rap fan.

If i tell you, yo instead of saying it like that, it would hit harder if you do it like this. That’s teaching technique.

As opposed to thinking of one punch line and having a computer give you all possible matches so you can fill it out.

Telling someone what to say isn’t the same thing? “Instead of saying ____ how about saying ___ instead”, is no different? How is that “teaching” isn’t a form of cheating? So it’ll be okay if I’m stuck on a rhyme and someone says “rhyme ____ with ____” that’s “teaching” and help “structuring bars”, funny how that works.

Maayne he aint gon get it cuz he dont want to get it.. let it go... nigga kno dat shit corny

Back