Welcome To aBlackWeb

RAW at 30

Too bad Biscoff spoiled it on Nitro. Lol
As a kid I didnt catch Bischoff saying that and i was completely shocked. I thought it would def end in typical Raw title match ending with a DQ. My ass was jumping off the couch at 11pm on a school nigjt. Did anybody else really get spoiled that night live? One of my favorite WWE moments period.

skysports-mankind-mick-foley_4198819.jpg

I remember watching him say it. I think his goal was exposing the fact that RAW was actually taped and not live. Whereas Nitro was live.

I think during that time, that was the perception WWE was kinda pushing.

I remember watching him say it. I think his goal was exposing the fact that RAW was actually taped and not live. Whereas Nitro was live.

I think during that time, that was the perception WWE was kinda pushing.
Yeah as a kid i was flipping from Raw to Nitro every 3 mins I probabaly was back on Raw when he was yappin.

Also remember Raw went over 11pm. I remember watching the end of that match after being so disappointed with Nitro because of the awful finger poke of doom

As a kid I didnt catch Bischoff saying that and i was completely shocked. I thought it would def end in typical Raw title match ending with a DQ. My ass was jumping off the couch at 11pm on a school nigjt. Did anybody else really get spoiled that night live? One of my favorite WWE moments period.

View attachment 979610
I did, I was waiting on Nash vs Hogan for the WCW championship that was originally gonna be Goldberg title shot. I was one of the 600,000 that switched over to Raw

Raw male superstar:

Steve Austin
The Rock
John Cena
Roman Reigns
Shawn Michaels
Bret Hart
Seth Rollins
Undertaker
Edge
Triple H
Randy Orton
Sheamus

who else?

Shawn was part of a lot of great content in the 90's and also when he came back in the 2000's to the 2010's

Austin & Rock are 1.a & 1.B

Austin would be the definitive answer but The Rock carried the company in 2000 to a point he either matched or surpass Austin IMO.

neither is a wrong answer

I know y’all may not wanna hear this but John Cena definitely has a case as well

Back