Welcome To aBlackWeb

RAW at 30

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
Next month, Raw turns 30. I wanna see what y’all think is the best of for Raw. Some categories I’m thinking of. Add on:

Best Male wrestler
Best Female wrestler
Best rivalry
Best male match
Best female match
Best moment/segment
Worst moment/segment
Best tag team
Best ending to a Raw where the ending wasn’t a match?
Biggest upset

Raw in the past year has been one big blur for me. I dont think I can answer majority of these.

Next month, Raw turns 30. I wanna see what y’all think is the best of for Raw. Some categories I’m thinking of. Add on:

Best Male wrestler Stone Cold
Best Female wrestler Trish
Best rivalry Austin vs McMahon
Best male match 2 Man Power Trip vs Y2J/Benoit (since I was there)
Best female match Trish vs Lita
Best moment/segment Austin's run-in during Mankind vs Rock
Worst moment/segment Trump vs Rosie
Best tag team The New Day
Best ending to a Raw where the ending wasn’t a match? Triple H crashes Stephanie's wedding
Biggest upset 123 kid beats Razor Ramon

Best Male wrestler- Bret Hart

Best Female wrestler- Trish

Best rivalry- Bret vs Shawn

Best male match- Bret vs 123 Kid

Best female match

Best moment/segment- Mankind winning the title for the first time

Worst moment/segment- Triple H/Katie Vick

Best tag team- The Hardy's

Best ending to a Raw where the ending wasn’t a match? Austin giving the entire Alliance stunners

Biggest upset= 123 Kid over Razor Ramon

Yeah Mankind winning the title with Austin coming down to a notorious pop is still one of the best feel good matches WWF/WWE RAW has ever done. That moment has NEVER been recreated or duplicated.

I remember that Bret vs 123 kid match like it was yesterday. Bret had that dude looking like a million bucks. A young Chi Town was thinking the kid had a chance to pull off the upset

Best Male wrestler
Best Female wrestler
Best rivalry
Best male match
Best female match
Best moment/segment
Worst moment/segment
Best tag team
Best ending to a Raw where the ending wasn’t a match?
Biggest upset

i want them to bring the slammy awards back. wreslters need to be honor and praised. and let it be voted by the fans. do a poll with wwe.com,twitter,facebook,instagram,tik tok and let the fans vote for it.

Yeah Mankind winning the title with Austin coming down to a notorious pop is still one of the best feel good matches WWF/WWE RAW has ever done. That moment has NEVER been recreated or duplicated.

Too bad Biscoff spoiled it on Nitro. Lol

Back