Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: Whis Khalifa

Rating Whis Khalifa

• Demod Her

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like Chi said in the OP thats the first lady and only lady of LoT family. Whis always been solid and she a one of a kind mod

stays out the way and handles her mod duties without getting involved in the fuckery around the board.

I won't be giving her a # rating cause 5 aint high enough.

tumblr_o3tqr5bowl1vn3n5mo1_400.gif

....As a mod & poster.

The only thing bad you can say about Whis is, you wish she post more. Dassit

Seems like a strong sister not to be played with.

Haven’t seen her do any unnecessary name-calling or power-tripping.

I don’t frequent the Ladies Room, but her interactions in the other forums seem respectable.

Just recently realized she was @atribecalledgabi at that other site.

No issues from me.

1626473537070.gif

@Lordsa
Seems like a strong sister not to be played with.

Haven’t seen her do any unnecessary name-calling or power-tripping.

I don’t frequent the Ladies Room, but her interactions in the other forums seem respectable.

Just recently realized she was @atribecalledgabi at that other site.

No issues from me.

View attachment 588538
Lol that's @shutupGabi but I'll take it nonetheless😆

Just like a lot of us...Whis is from the old country...aka...the IC. So she's seen a lot of the bs some of the mods would do. Modding wit feelings was a way of life wit them.

So when became a mod, I can see she DIDN'T wanna be like the ones from the old site. Mods wit fairness is what she does. Doesn't really get involve wit petty e-beefs. Sits back majority of the time and let the posters post.

If she needs to step in...she's handles her bidness...does what she needs to do...then keeps it moving. Damn the extra rah rah. Top 5 favorite posters in my book.

5 Stars

smh

I need to pay more attention to who the mods are

but as far as I kno, she was cool as hell on the IC so ion see why that'd change here

That's my best friend!

@Whis Khalifa you the epitome of a DOPE person. But you need to flex ya shit more! At least 2 bans a quarter is the requirements round these parts

Start with the Westside niggas and move to the Northside dudes

It's very clear that there are not alot of active females in ABW. She is engaged, or at least in my short time here I have noticed she likes or reacts to posts and not doing the most in the threads as far as unnecessary drama and dipping in.

That's my best friend!

@Whis Khalifa you the epitome of a DOPE person. But you need to flex ya shit more! At least 2 bans a quarter is the requirements round these parts

Start with the Westside niggas and move to the Northside dudes
Appreciate that bestie and I'm sorry to those who I haven't made my presence felt more.

I'm promise swift and merciless bannings from now on.

I mean that❤️

Back