Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: ShutUpGabi

Rating Shut Up Gabi

• Demod Her

Results are only viewable after voting.
Question 1
I'm not certain what she does as a mod in there.. but she's active in Reel Talk far as I can tell. Any TV Show or movie she recommends i'm likely gonna check for at some point. I dont know if there is some mod stuff going on in the background I cant speak on that

Question 2
I knew she was a mod. I remember voting for her in the "Peoples Mod" thread some time ago
I gave her 5 stars because

We have made each other money

3879f662d33bd581ba301c1b6bd615f7.gif
I voted to demod just cause :think2:

On some real shit I didn’t know she was a female or a a mod until this thread.

Probably one of the better posters here.

CA8EAADF-C621-4836-A10D-9CBA9832CEAB.gif

Reel talk doesn't get personal enough to have to flex "mod powers." Most I've had to do in there is basic shit of merging, moving or closing threads.
Yeah reel talk is a nice place because I imagine it’s relatively low maintenance

beyond what you said what could you even do to do an even better job? Idk really

I’ll give you a 4 because there’s room for improvement

Yeah reel talk is a nice place because I imagine it’s relatively low maintenance

beyond what you said what could you even do to do an even better job? Idk really

I’ll give you a 4 because there’s room for improvement
Yea I could do more engagement. Tournaments and whatnot.

Yea I could do more engagement. Tournaments and whatnot.
Ehhh don’t feel like you have to do anything but the thing is, that stuff you said is what any poster can do. But I guess when you’re a mod of a “domain” maybe you wanna…put your fingerprints all over it which I get

Gabi does a fine job. She's active... She gets threads going. It's really just a consequence of having a low maintenance forum

Back